X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved that scene :lol

BR97MyaCcAA7LpC.png

Last edited:
Logan must've taken some Rogaine back to the past with him. That's a magnificent mane Charles is sporting there.

^ THAT ^ Logan right there - would make an EXCELLENT HT figure. :rock

I think its a step back away from The Wolverine. His hair looked alot more naturally that shape. Like it was just sort of windswep. This looks goofy again to me. Like he's spending way too much time getting product in his hair and that doesn't strike me as something Logan would stand around doing.

I think its a step back away from The Wolverine. His hair looked alot more naturally that shape. Like it was just sort of windswep. This looks goofy again to me. Like he's spending way too much time getting product in his hair and that doesn't strike me as something Logan would stand around doing.

:lol Yup, fenderd flat top:

2277824363_30833810b1.jpg

Thanks Cof.

Gotta say it looks promising. Quite happy to see both the casts of the original movies with First Class.

:lol Yup, fenderd flat top:

Maybe they'll explain that Wolverine is a huge Flock of Seagulls fan.

Thanks Cof.

Gotta say it looks promising. Quite happy to see both the casts of the original movies with First Class.

You guys have some skills to decipher anything story quality-wise from a minute and a half of incomplete blurred footage, low audio, and a soundtrack from another movie altogeather.

Where's the music in that trailer from?

EDIT: I figured it out.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8[/ame]

Last edited:
You guys have some skills to decipher anything story quality-wise from a minute and a half of incomplete blurred footage, low audio, and a soundtrack from another movie altogeather.

Just seems like Wolverine's taking the place of Kitty Pryde for DoFP. If you're familiar with the story, you can get a good sense of where they're going with the preview.

Back