X-Men Modern Era Statues by Diamond. Anyone have pics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PharOOO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently found online that there was a series of mid-size statues based on Jim Lee's art from X-Men #1.
Does anyone own these statues? If so, I'd love to know more about them. How big is a mid-sized statue? What was the original MSRP?
All I know is that they were released in 2004 by Diamond Select and limited to 3000 pieces each. The series included Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Psylocke, Gambit, and Sabretooth instead of Magneto, for some odd reason.
How hard is it to get these things now? I checked eBay and prices range from mid $40s to the high $90s but selection is limited.
Much thanks!
Any info would be super-appreciated.
Thanks.

JimLeeX-Men3.jpg

I don't think these are that hard to find but don't take my word for it.

Thanks very much, xYx!

They look fantastic together. I'll definitely be looking to buy these now. I especially like Wolverine, Xavier, and Cyclops.
The Jim Lee era stuff is my definitive X-Men in terms of looks, team line-up, stories, and characterization.

i have the prof x, hes def the best one. Then the wolv. as for the others they look horrible. Trust me save your money for something better

i have the prof x, hes def the best one. Then the wolv. as for the others they look horrible. Trust me save your money for something better

If you don't like them, would you be willing to sell them??? :)

Lol love to help out a fellow collector man but I only grabbed up the professor, even in 2004 I knew they were junk lol

Much appreciated! :)

I guess I'll just continue to search eBay for a good deal of these. I just need to be a little patient.
It's weird that Diamond never finished the series. No Jean, Iceman, Archangel, Rogue, and Magneto.
Go figure. :cuckoo:

No luck on eBay so far. Is anyone of the boards interested in selling their statues?
Let me know.
Thanks.

That Wolverine looks sweet, are these smaller or larger than 1:6?

Much appreciated! :)

I guess I'll just continue to search eBay for a good deal of these. I just need to be a little patient.
It's weird that Diamond never finished the series. No Jean, Iceman, Archangel, Rogue, and Magneto.
Go figure. :cuckoo:
I think they didnt didnt finish because they sell well, i remember seeing the cyclops on the shelf in my comic store for forever, hang tight on ebay some will pop up, try comic shows and see if your local store can order them from another location. Theyre somewhere they made thousands of these things and they are not numbered.

I recently purchased a Cyclops off of eBay for $40 delivered!
1 down, 6 to go.
I'm also thinking about getting the Koto Magneto. I realize that Magneto is in an entirely different scale than the Modern Era statue but it's an excellent sculpture based on the Jim Lee artwork from X-Men #1.

Back