X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama #3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Head

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The newsletter tonight says that it will be previewed sometime in October. What do you guys think it will be? I'm hoping for Wolverine and Kitty.

Wolverine and Kitty are the only obvious choices left. I'm sure they'll be Lockheed in there as well.

I am really hoping for Wolverine and Kitty with Excl. Lockheed :D ...and lights of course

Well, something to get excited about at last. At this point I just want that 3rd diorama and whenever they do a cool PF then great. If not, then oh well. :rolleyes:

I am going to assume they'll use the other hand as the focal point of the 3rd piece. Perhaps a phasing effect with kitty through a sparking fist (her powers disrupt electronics)

Probably goign to get it and flip it for me...does that make me a horrible person?

Yes. Flipping is wrong. It's like murder only with less blood and no jail time.

I don't think that's supposed to make any sense so don't ask.:confused::confused::confused:

Sweet! A sentinel I might be able to get at regular price! :chew

I hope its Wolverine and Kitty too.. SOLD

I think we're all expecting a Wolverine and Kitty for the next one. And I think it'd be a mistake to make any other pair at this point. I would love to have Kitty phasing in/out of some part of it and I really hope to see claw marks all along the Sentinel pieces in this one.

I think the only uncertainty is if Lockheed will be in it or not. Him breathing fire could be a nice use of the lightup feature.

That would be good in theory but then we'd have the plastic looking flames which imo would ruin the piece as it has so many others lately.

Wolverine and Kitty would be awesome, its just a matter of with whom (if anybody) and what environment/pose?
:cool:
x

Back