XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Chris Pawlak

"Bring on Carnage! Here's a couple quick pics to compare size. I'll take some better ones later with the IS Spidey for reference too.", Chris Pawlak.

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

3ksu6e.jpg

5v2u1v.jpg

6mxuta.jpg

7kuuy2.jpg

Seriously considering selling or trading my original SS com. exclusive for this.

I'd do it... the com has a great sculpt and an awesome pose, but the size in the context of these new statues is just way too small. IMO the com venom even looks small next to the new Spiderman PF.

I'm in Canada where can I buy Xm statuescan I order from them directly?

No, you are outside their sales territory. You need to contact someone who lives in their territory (a middle man) and have them buy the statue you want and then ship it to you.

No, you are outside their sales territory. You need to contact someone who lives in their territory (a middle man) and have them buy the statue you want and then ship it to you.

Even if he did find a middle man, aren't these sold out already anyway?

Back