xphilx's Custom Horror Creations -UPDATE - Jason Voorhees from part 7 on page 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xphilx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Ive decided to start a section of my custom horror figures. The figures shown here will not just be works of my own but also from other customisers ive received over time

I started collecting horror items about 5 years ago and i fell in love with the 1:6 scale figures especially the sideshow ones at the time i though they were so awesome and realistic but over time and also after joining this board i realized how bad they actually were and after seeing the works of people like onescustoms, elvis, caine & joebizz34 ect i decided its time to pull my finger out and start getting my 1:6 collection looking as good as i can

ill start off with my custom jason part 2, This is just a sideshow part 2 jason modified, I actually though the sideshow jason was pretty decent already so i didnt have to modify this much. The biggest thing that made the figure crap was the stupid non accurate shirt he was wearing so i changed that to one that's still not 100% accurate but alot closer. I repainted & rehaired the head. The whole figure has been weathered and lastly to the finish off the figure a evilface stand decal

2nro3yw.jpg

2gw71wm.jpg

1zlpqw8.jpg

11mb7o1.jpg

hope you all enjoy, start tuned for more in the future

Last edited:
Re: xphilx's Custom Horror Creations

Looks good. The shirt is a huge improvement.

Looks good. The shirt is a huge improvement.

thanks mate, yeah i agree, i dont know why sideshow used the other shirt with the figure, its almost like they had old material they wanted to get rid of lol

thanks mate, yeah i agree, i dont know why sideshow used the other shirt with the figure, its almost like they had old material they wanted to get rid of lol

No problem, I know, the colour was off and the fitting of it was not great. The hair on it was another thing.

ok next we have Smiley :)

I know the movie was average but i though that smiley the character was pretty cool

the reason i decided to make the figure was because i wanted to try sculpting for the first time and i though this figure would be a very easy and basic way to start off. im pretty happy wth the way it came out. I sculpted and painted the head and i also dyed and weathered the clothing

hope you guys enjoy. comments welcome!

2wpmskp.jpg

jj6vb9.jpg

vwr391.jpg

rsyeeq.jpg

well thank you kind sir, glad u like it. i was abit hesitant to show him

That's how I am with a lot of the stuff I sculpt or make. It's like I could make/sculpt the greatest figure/head sculpt and I still won't be happy with it because I did it. I suppose it's a confidence issue. Anyway, the sculpting work on Smiley is top notch! :hi5:

That's how I am with a lot of the stuff I sculpt or make. It's like I could make/sculpt the greatest figure/head sculpt and I still won't be happy with it because I did it. I suppose it's a confidence issue. Anyway, the sculpting work on Smiley is top notch! :hi5:

thanks, but its a pretty easy sculpt to do LOL i might try and tackle something harder in the future

thanks you everyone for the support, more to come soon :)

next update..

i played around with the sack of part 2 jason because i wasnt totally happy with it before, im much happier with the way it looks now

before

11mb7o1.jpg

after

f587jn.jpg

i have also repainted and weathered a sideshow version of Jason from freddy vs jason. I like the figure just needed to be abit more movie accurate

2ai4ryo.jpg

atpmr.jpg

51ea0.jpg

353c937.jpg

next...

Jason Voorhees part 7

Ones customs head sculpt. Sideshow body repainted by myself. The clothing was dyed, weather and cut by myself.

The only things that are from the original sideshow figure is the body and chain. I cut the chain down to be alot tighter around the neck to be more movie accurate

2vwbnkx.jpg

2qmzv6g.jpg

zvzd3d.jpg

6ep1fm.jpg

161htlz.jpg

se13c8.jpg

hope yas like him

Back