Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!! An Exclusive arrives along the same time as everyone else (give or take a few days)--- YIPEE!!!

I like the Exclusive but I don't think I'll pose Plo Koon with it.

I also like the cloak but I think eventually I'll pose him for longer periods without it as it seems to "cloak" him a bit too much.

I do however like his Exclusive double-wrist saber for Kit Fisto. And now that the new issue of Insider reports that the live action tv show is going to have one whole episode devoted to Kit I hope that this concept art design will be taken to heart for him and we can see this visually---if only on the small screen.

Congrats DN! I live in L.a. and I don't get mine till Monday, may be some kind of record there. :lol

They both look great together, have you considered swapping tunics with Kit's ala Wor-Gar's? Looks even better...

Oh, and does anyone want to post pics of Plo with another Jedi Council member? Like Mace? Or members? How many do we have, three now, Mace Plo and Obi?

yep plo looks cool. have to get him sometime soon

I think it goes better with Kit just for the fact that he's the one with the green lightsaber anyway...

pjam-- yeah I've thought about the tunic switch... I'll probably do it (and it's definitely a record but maybe SS felt bad that it took so long for Yavin Luke and Space Slug to arrive since they were waiting to ship them with the Legacy Lazenby)

very cool pics of plo. quick question...how similar color-wise is plo's tunic to mace's tunic?

pjam said:
Oh, and does anyone want to post pics of Plo with another Jedi Council member? Like Mace? Or members? How many do we have, three now, Mace Plo and Obi?

Kit's a council member too, in ROTS. :) So four.

jedibear said:
Nice shots, DarthNeil...I like the gauntlet a lot. I also like the way you've got the sleeves rolled up a bit on the robe.

Thanks. I like the robe as it is different than other jedi robes--- I just don't think I want to pose Plo Koon with it as it covers up too much and it seems quite bulky..

I just noticed as well (not sure if someone's already mentioned this) but there's no wire in his hood to allow for more posability with his hood up.

just get a twisty tie and push it through the seam....

looking at pics... is the bottom of the gauntlet the droid controller from the sith probe pack?

im gonna get the regular version off ebay when it hits the uk

JonnyReedie said:
just get a twisty tie and push it through the seam....

looking at pics... is the bottom of the gauntlet the droid controller from the sith probe pack?

im gonna get the regular version off ebay when it hits the uk

That's quite possible. He also comes with a non-ignited wrist double-lightsaber.

I think the V-neck on the robe still needs to be even lower and his turtleneck looking shirt needs to be bigger. That's the only real disappointing feature of this otherwise outstanding figure.

That and his hands pop off waaay easier than any other figure. I found that rather annoying but convenient on occasion.

Alright, here's my contribution to the Plo Koon image thread. (nude free!)

19.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

22.jpg

Plo Koon in a Jedi roll call.

Edit - I really have to figure out how everyone is inserting the larger, clearer pics.

Last edited:
BrooklynWolf X said:
why is his robe so...big and clumsy looking? can it be adjusted?

It's big and clumsy so that he can't reach the eject button on his spaceship.

Palpatine ust have talked to his tailor....

Back