Yoda vs Darth Sidious Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda vs Darth sidious dio

pffffffffffffffffffffffff.................

Kewl dio. Sidious face needs work. Still a work in progress I guess

Sideshow sure loves the little green dude. Looks very similar to Dooku vs. Yoda dio.

My goal in the SW dios was to get the key lightsaber battle from each movie. From the start I've been debating about whether this duel should be included. I was really hoping I wouldn't be forced to make a decision until money and space was a marginal concern and I'd be able to ask myself, "Why shouldn't I get it?" instead of "Why should I get it?" :lol

I LOVE IT....lOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE ONE OF THEIR BEST DIO.MUCH BETTER THAN YODA VS DOOKU IMO.

As of right now, I have 0 dios and have never been tempted to get any. This dio may change that...it looks great and is such an important Star Wars fight; right up there with Luke and Vader.
I LOVE IT....lOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE ONE OF THEIR BEST DIO.MUCH BETTER THAN YODA VS DOOKU IMO.

:rock

Stay in the marvel section with their latest crappy dios.

:lecture The Marvel dios have sucked for a long, long time.

We seem to have gotten lots of Yoda's lately but no 1/6 one. Hummmmm....

I like it very much. It is a very important moment in the Star Wars universe. Yoda is a great character. I have no problem with another Yoda. This is a great diorama.

Man they like making Yoda... seems cool. But not anything that I'm particularly excited about.

I like, thinking about ordering, wish the dio had light up options on the sabers.

Back