Wip vader's apprentice....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
This one goes out to all of u STAR WARS junkies!!!!!!!!..(including me!!!!!)
this is my first custom figure and still a WIP..got some weathering and the armour to do..also gotta tweak the head,couple of different heads i.e sith mode,jedi mode,grey jedi mode..and full on dark lord!!!!,some pics were takin before weathering some after..hense the white arm bandage in some of the pics..lol..
Will have some more updated pics soon....

let me know what u guys think??..all crits welcome.

Cajunsith:cheers for the complement..starting armour 2morw..might put this badboy up on e-bay once finished...not sure yet..need honeymoon funds... so could be a possibility,lol two words....Ring Shopping..nuff said!!..lol..lol

You need to get a Beckham head to go on that body. Beckham was the face they modeled the boxart off of.

Otherwise great looking so far.

thanks for the great feedback amigo's!!!!!!!!,
Yautja:the body is a dragon body,need to still tweak the head..will have some up date pics up soon.
Shropt: i think the beckham head looks more like Altair (assassins creed)???..tryed a few different heads but always ended up comming back to this one..got a beckham lying around might try it out..cheers for the complement.

Nice custom Kashan... here is the one I am working on with my son... same Caucasian head, but a Sideshow (Anakin) body to use the force action hand, and a custom lightsaber as close to the game version in this costume as I can find.
Dizzy:google

Wip vaders apprentice update 4....

Hi peeps,
Jus thought id update ya'll with some pics of the armour..had some tweaking to do:banghead but is now fin,the lightsaber is still drying should post it up 2mrw.
I've been getting orders for the custom shoulder armour and i am swamped for time at the moment due to trying to arrange a wedding..lol.mine,lol
i still gotta work out a price for it so bare with me,all goes to wedding funds,lol
but don't worry it won't be in the hundreds,lol.
I am honured that people like my work and i don't want anyone to feel like im ripping them off or that im an extortionist!!,lol..but it does take time (like a day and a half of full work),plus it depends on the body that it is being used for,then i gotta order the buckles..so please try to understand. i will charge what i think is fair..i.e material and time..hope thats ok with ya'll,pm if interested.
hope ya'll like it,
once again all crits welcome.:maul....jus wanted to ad that smiley cause it is cool,lol

Re: Wip vaders apprentice update 4....

See you in:

"Wip vaders apprentice update 5...."

:tap :lol

by the way how do u update an old thread??? i.e still keep it as a new thread??..im still fairly new to this dude.

The easiest way is to just make a new post in your old thread.

wow this costume is awsome!! i love this game on ps3 would love a fig of this..and the head of michael frm prison break is a great likeness.

ru still making these outfits availble at all?

pm me if u are with any details. im in the uk aswel btw

nice work, i started a thread hoping this dude would be made. id like to see the sith stalker version, should make him have sith eyes 2.

I am pretty sure his name is Sam Witwer.

You're correct. His name is Sam Witwer. I think he's a great actor. The headsculpt looks okay, but doesn't look like him. I love the outfit though! Awesome work! :D

Back