Weta Coming Back To Middle Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite what the hardcore collectors think of it, it was a stroke of genius from a marketing POV

Of course, they could have done both.....giving the hardcore and casual fans what they want. From a strictly hardcore point of view, it was a total waste of a great environment.

1556.jpg

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

News coming on Environments soon ...

And news coming on the John Howe Sculptures soon ...

Might we get some more environments? That would be fantastic, love those things!

dissapointed with the smaug the design is very depressing to the spirit uninspiring. And I am A fan of his work mostly. Your paying ten grand for a statue you would have thought they would make it more dynamic and put more life into the pose. Cheese you cant even see his head never mind his pen-is

dissapointed with the smaug the design is very depressing to the spirit uninspiring. And I am A fan of his work mostly. Your paying ten grand for a statue you would have thought they would make it more dynamic and put more life into the pose. Cheese you cant even see his head never mind his pen-is

It's a John Howe sculpt, based on his artwork....what could possibly be a more fitting pose? :confused: I'm not sure why you can't see his head or why you'ld want to see his "pen-is" :confused:, but you're right....it is no doubt expensive.

Hey TB, you might change your mind if you saw it in person. It's pretty dang awesome.
nod.gif

Hey TB, you might change your mind if you saw it in person. It's pretty dang awesome.
nod.gif

Back