The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice custom,
is that a baby head coming out of her belly?

Yeah. Someone requested I do this about a year ago and I was hesitant to do it. It just seemed icky. Then I started seeing Halloween costumes of the same type and when the toy anxiety contest came around I figured I'd try it.
Here's a clearer shot:
zombiemom3.jpg

Yeah. Someone requested I do this about a year ago and I was hesitant to do it. It just seemed icky. Then I started seeing Halloween costumes of the same type and when the toy anxiety contest came around I figured I'd try it.
Here's a clearer shot:
zombiemom3.jpg

Is that a baby or the pillsbury dough boy gone bad? ...j/k

If you could, there should be more blood running down her leg from the 'recent' wound.

I have a line I don't like to cross.. and zombie momma has crossed it...

pretty awesome tho

It's not that bad like some have made it out to be. He could have easily had the belly ripped open and the zombie baby hanging out with the cord.

It's not that bad like some have made it out to be. He could have easily had the belly ripped open and the zombie baby hanging out with the cord.

True, but I just don't like zombie babies. Zombie chicks, they're fine. Zombie dudes, they're good too. But zombie babies?... hmm...

I bet zombie momma has a pretty serious case of zombie morning sickness... :yuck

Did anyone use their own custom zombie head sculpt? Or did everybody use heads from sideshow figures and christmas ornaments? Didn't see many custom sculpts, but I didn't go thru all 223 pages (2228 posts including this one :horror This thread is HUGE)

True, but I just don't like zombie babies. Zombie chicks, they're fine. Zombie dudes, they're good too. But zombie babies?... hmm...

I bet zombie momma has a pretty serious case of zombie morning sickness... :yuck

Did anyone use their own custom zombie head sculpt? Or did everybody use heads from sideshow figures and christmas ornaments? Didn't see many custom sculpts, but I didn't go thru all 223 pages (2228 posts including this one :horror This thread is HUGE)

joe9.jpg

Not to change the subject.

After looking back through every Zombie movie I could find I finally found the second TAR MAN zombie. He's in Return of the Living Dead- Rave to the Grave, he isn't the exact same, but he looks close enough.

presenting....Subject 932, The FBI zombie! He was sent to investigate the zombie outbreak before they knew much about it. He learned first hand how it spread. He's still holding his empty gun, even though he used all the bullets when they came for him. He has with him FBI file #375-76-26295, detailing the top secret investigation into the zombie outbreak. It contains detailed reports of attacks and sightings and several photographs. He still has his badge too, now splattered with blood (maybe not his own).
FILE0177.jpg

FILE0166.jpg

FILE0200.jpg

FILE0203.jpg

FILE0210.jpg

FILE0234.jpg

FILE0259.jpg

FILE0264.jpg

FILE0265.jpg

FILE0305.jpg

Not to change the subject.

After looking back through every Zombie movie I could find I finally found the second TAR MAN zombie. He's in Return of the Living Dead- Rave to the Grave, he isn't the exact same, but he looks close enough.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Watching the movie was not worth figuring that out.

I would swear that thedudeperson posted his custom, deleted it, reposted it, deleted it, and reposted it so someone better comment on it so he doesn't have delete it and repost it again.

Edit: I just noticed that Devilof76 did. Good job mate. :clap

I like how the left side of his face has been stripped down to the bone.

FINALLY!!!! Someone has actually commented on it!! Instead of that stupid TAR MAN zombie that is apparently everywhere...

*ahem*

Glad you like it. The sculpt and paint are all me.

I would swear that thedudeperson posted his custom, deleted it, reposted it, deleted it, and reposted it so someone better comment on it so he doesn't have delete it and repost it again.

Edit: I just noticed that Devilof76 did. Good job mate. :clap

So you were just gonna let it sit there? I thought nobody was paying attention... and yes, I did :monkey3

If people are paying attention to this thread then why wasn't anyone posting comments??

So, it is apparent that no one seems to care about the photographs, only how many times I desperately re-posted them so someone might take notice. And, of course, you have taken notice, but noticed only the actions I have taken and not the actual photographs I have taken and posted here. Now, with the rest of page 224 filled up, my custom shall be lost to the ages to all who look only at the current page of every thread, and not the previous ones. For what shall draw people back to this page to see the fruits of my labor? Whatever could immortalize page 224? Nothing, nothing shall make it special in any way, and soon, since that page has filled to the brim page 225 has been started, and page 224 shall be lost amid a sea of pages in the distant past, long forgotten. And for what? Irrelevant comments and jokes, only. Is this not after all, the all things THE DEAD thread? And how do any of these comments pertain to THE DEAD in any way? They do not, I tell you, and for the time being, this thread has been de-railed. My efforts have been for naught, but one small comment that, too, will be forgotten at the beginning of the this page. I dare not delete and re-post the pictures of my much customized 12 inch tall member of the undead, for fear of what blasphemous and off-topic comments shall be again made on this thread. I am thoroughly defeated, my efforts in vain, so I turn my attention now away from this thread until a later time, so that perhaps I may forget this utter disaster. I bid you all a good day, a good morning, a good night, or whatever farewell is appropriate for each of your time zones in these United States, in which I notice we all live.

Back