The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I felt he was worth every penny and I paid a bit more for the Ex. The Karloff likeness is kinda cool too!

I gotcha...although one thing I really hate is the fact that you can see his neck and there is no "zombie damage" to it. You have this really cool detailed/gross head and then a perfectly smooth neck.

I have two other Dead figures (Street Prophet and Tactical Unit Containment) and they are not built like this one.

I gotcha...although one thing I really hate is the fact that you can see his neck and there is no "zombie damage" to it. You have this really cool detailed/gross head and then a perfectly smooth neck.

I have two other Dead figures (Street Prophet and Tactical Unit Containment) and they are not built like this one.

Yeah, that's because he's on the new Prometheus body. Personally, once you get him posed, it's pretty much a non-issue.

Zombie momma
zombiemom1.jpg

I was working desperately on an FBI zombie (no, unfortunately not Mulder, Scully, Dogget, or Reyes or whoever :lol) for the Toy Anxiety contest, but I just couldn't get him set up to take pics and I missed the deadline... He's kinda thrown together and he's not great, but he's a zombie...

Who wants to see?

I never thought this would happen, but I just got the Butcher with a $25 gift card.

Now that I have him, I'm going back for the Harbinger and awaiting the Punk. I was kinda desensitized to this line through the TCO, Babysitter and Prometheus, but if they stay as awesome as the last three, that won't be happening again.

Also, this...

Zombie momma
zombiemom1.jpg

...is brilliant.

Back