1/6 Episode III Obi-Wan IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Obi-Wan IMAGE Thread

Nothing too exciting, but a quick shot of my Obi Wan... and as always his hair really looks a lot darker than in real life. By the way, I forgot that he comes with the binoculars :D

obi1-1.jpg

I really think unless you are completely expecting prototype perfection you will be pleased with this figure. I think he is the best overall of the ones released.

Thanks for the pic, galacticboy.

Obi-Wan has always been the one figure I was most looking forward too. The dark hair and milk moustache are not deal-breakers at all. A small touch-up with paint and it's good to go. The sculpt has never been an issue. To me it's the best one yet.

Anything negative about this figure is only because it cant be captured right by camera!!! The hair and breard have great color, lots of lights and darks. And the grey on the beard is very light and looks awesome!!!!!

Pictures do Obi NO justice, I think pix have made him look worse than the pix made Luke look!!!!

This is by far and away the best SW figure so far!!!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!

If anyone is dissapointed with Obi you are expecting far to much from a $50 figure!!! Hes great!!!!

Sorry I have no pix, but I assure you, you will be very happy with this figure.

And I for one, dont think he needs a repaint. Although I am sure Mickeys' and Joshs' will look great when they do one!!!!

Edit: And the blaster is huge!!! The best exclusive so far.

Last edited:

FlyAndFight said:
Obi-Wan has always been the one figure I was most looking forward too. The dark hair and milk moustache are not deal-breakers at all. A small touch-up with paint and it's good to go. The sculpt has never been an issue. To me it's the best one yet.

You may not feel the same in person... I really don't see milk-mustache at all. You may be pleasantly surprised. Be sure to let us know what you think when ya get him.

I was worried about him and Qui Gon since the only other bearded Sideshow figure I own is King Arthur and it was really butchered :monkey2

It looks like his hair was more of a reddish blonde.

obiwanpic.jpg

Well, yeah but in several scenes it also looked a lot darker. Honestly, that's like Anakin who in some scenes his hair look as dark as the figures look.

jlcmsu said:
Well, yeah but in several scenes it also looked a lot darker. Honestly, that's like Anakin who in some scenes his hair look as dark as the figures look.

I've seen this movie 5 times and Obi's hair is a very light reddish brown, period. Anakins hair is also a medium/lighter brown... :D

JustinLuck said:
It looks like his hair was more of a reddish blonde.

obiwanpic.jpg

The colors in that image also don't look exact though. I see a lot of green where it shouldn't be.

Regardless... it was definitely a lighter brown than sideshow provided. Again it's the paint issues more than the sculpt.

Hey Wor-Gar... I think your kitchen is getting alittle hot... Isn't it time Obi-Wan slipped into something a little more cmfortable? :naughty

Pixletwin, have you received your Han from fireside yet? And how's that Luke coming???

pixletwin said:
Hey Wor-Gar... I think your kitchen is getting alittle hot... Isn't it time Obi-Wan slipped into something a little more cmfortable? :naughty

Yes, you are correct. Been a little busy, plus its really overcast the last two days down here at the beach in beautiful Santa Monica, so my usually well-lit kitchen has been a bit dismal. I will get to those shots though, I promise.

I'm thinking maybe I should wait for Qui-Gon though, and have a nice set of "nudes" with the two of them. You know, the true meaning of Master and 'Padawan'.

:D

pixletwin said:

LOL, i read your post and didn't know what you meant. I went away, read another thread and somehow, images of Mace Windu nude in the "virginia slims" pose popped in and i laughed and laughed.

This site has scarred me for life if stuff like that pops into my brain. You all suck horribly.

:lol

Wor-Gar said:
I'm thinking maybe I should wait for Qui-Gon though, and have a nice set of "nudes" with the two of them. You know, the true meaning of Master and 'Padawan'.

:D
the :horror the :horror the :horror .....

Coheteboy said:
...This site has scarred me for life if stuff like that pops into my brain. You all suck horribly.

:lol
My wife would definately agree with you. I know I have been scarred for life because of this place! :lol

Just realized my Obi box is missing his "exclusive" sticker:horror:horror

Has this happened to anyone else???If I can CS will they send me one???

ep3obiref.jpg

Personally, i think what i've seen of the figure in pics, it doesn't look that far off to me.

Back