1/6 Episode III Obi-Wan IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this figure for the costume and accessories. I plan on putting him on a shorter Luke buck body for a more realistic size. I would like to purchase a good custom head sculpt if I can find one. I've seen several on this thread and others but have yet to find one.

Any ideas? I could do a slight modification to the sculpt and repaint it but I'd rather not have to do the work myself as I'm usually pressed for time.

I just got this figure for the costume and accessories. I plan on putting him on a shorter Luke buck body for a more realistic size. I would like to purchase a good custom head sculpt if I can find one. I've seen several on this thread and others but have yet to find one.

Any ideas? I could do a slight modification to the sculpt and repaint it but I'd rather not have to do the work myself as I'm usually pressed for time.

Wouldn't the normal Buck be more accurate? :dunno

well according to IMDB, Hamil is 5' 9" and McGregor is 5' 10" so I guess the shorter buck would be about right but the head is going to look even bigger than it already does in the regular buck me thinks

drop me a pm , I may be able to help.

well according to IMDB, Hamil is 5' 9" and McGregor is 5' 10" so I guess the shorter buck would be about right but the head is going to look even bigger than it already does in the regular buck me thinks

Actually Mark Hamil is between 5'7" and 5'8". Even the Luke buck body is too tall for him to be exactly the right size. Alec Guiness was 5'10" and Ewan McGregor is actually 5'9" ish. So yes the smaller Luke buck body would be perfect for him.

I put my old ben on a Luke buck as well and it turned out great.
IMG_7864.jpg

e350160c.jpg

Back