1/6 Episode III Obi-Wan IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! I'm looking forward to Cody's arrival to get some shots of the two of them together...

Until then, Kenobi will observe the enemy on his own...
ROTS-KENOBI-22.jpg

nice shot jedibear! love the painted background!

Indeed! I'm looking forward to Cody's arrival to get some shots of the two of them together...

same here! I have Anakin with Rex, now Obi-Wan just has a little bit longer to wait until he is united with his right-hand clone

here are some shots of my Obi-Wan :)

ObiWan1.jpg

ObiWan2.jpg

ObiComilation3.jpg

Wow Jedibear! Did you repaint him? He looks great :D
Thanks! And no...that's the factory job. Could be it's been so long since we've really looked at him...well, he looks pretty good.

But it looks like Gipetto did...and quite well too!

nice shot jedibear! love the painted background!

ObiComilation3.jpg

Like your shots too...and what a terrific repaint...especially the hair.
Looks good!

But it looks like Gipetto did...and quite well too!

Like your shots too...and what a terrific repaint...especially the hair.
Looks good!

thanks jedibear!

he's also resculpted (hair and cheeks). I love the way he came out too! it was one of my earlier customs, but my favorite by far as well as my custom Anakin, though I'm thinking of revisiting Anakin since I've learn more about sculpting

Last edited:
Indeed. Al the 1:6 Obi-Wan's look great! We only need the TPM one!!
Hope to get him next year near the release of TPM in 3D :D

He might actually go up by then. Might want to pick him up sooner than later, while the hype's down, the PT hate is at an all time high, and he's well below retail. I suspect once the PT gets re-released opinions might change (at least in 2-faced purchasing habits). :lol

I never really got all the hate on this figure. IMHO, it was one of the more solid releases on the Buck. :huh

Other than the paint being a little on the heavy side, I'm really happy with how he came out, I've always thought Andy's sculpt came out great, but overall, the figure is a very good representation of the character, you can even get the lay of the hood and everything to match McGreggor's look.

Yeah, both the Obi Wan figs I have look great on the buck. (Episode 2 & 3)

It's one of very few times the body works. The jedi robes look good on it. Still, it's a really dated body now. We would be nowhere without it though!

Indeed. Al the 1:6 Obi-Wan's look great! We only need the TPM one!!
Hope to get him next year near the release of TPM in 3D :D
I really hope we see TPM Obi soon, he is a grail figure for me. I posted a few pages back some emails and stuff I got from sideshow regarding him.

I'm really looking forward to a TPM Obi Wan doing some dynamic poses on the Prometheus, Which means I may need to switch Maul's body too. :)

I hope the portrait is along the lines of the Duel of the Fates Dio, I really like the style of his hair and everything about that, as much as Maul's my favorite character in that diorama, my favorite "figure" in it is the Obi-Wan.

Back