1/6 Episode III Obi-Wan IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the portrait is along the lines of the Duel of the Fates Dio, I really like the style of his hair and everything about that, as much as Maul's my favorite character in that diorama, my favorite "figure" in it is the Obi-Wan.

I wouldn't mind getting hold of that dio you know. I've always had my eye on it.

Gipetto your obi looks great mate! Made a good headsculpt even better imo.

Yeah, both the Obi Wan figs I have look great on the buck. (Episode 2 & 3)

I really hope we see TPM Obi soon, he is a grail figure for me. I posted a few pages back some emails and stuff I got from sideshow regarding him.

Yea I still need EP2 Obi-wan but EP3&4 look great on the buck

In regards to EP1 Obi-wan, I read on the more recent Ask Sideshow that they said he is coming "soonish" so hopefully that means later this year! :pray:

That looks great Gipetto
Thanks Anzik!
Gipetto your obi looks great mate! Made a good headsculpt even better imo.
Thanks buddy! It really is on of my favorite customs. Such subtle changes in the sculpt really enhanced this figure along with better paint.

Original sculpt was really good, the paint is the only thing really holding it back.

SS ROTS Obi-wan Kenobi picture thread

I tried searching for a ROTS Obi-wan picture thread and couldn't find anything. I am currently working on mine and just wanted some open discussion, advice, and pictures from my fellow freaks. Here's mine on a HT TT body. I modded the outfit a little. Shortened and slimmed the inner tunic and slimmed down the pants. They were just really baggy straight out of the box. It needs a lot of futzing. I think it's coming out good. I have a Darren Carnell head sculpt on stand by right now. I need me a painter to paint it up...any volunteers:lol Again any advice is welcome.
pics178.jpg

pics181.jpg

pics180.jpg

pics179.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SS ROTS Obi-wan Kenobi picture thread

Looks fantastic! I think I need to modify mine. By the way, I think you will like the Carnell head resculpt once it is painted. It is such an improvement over the original head. Mine was painted by Carnell himself (one of his first ones I think) and I love it! His Anakin resculpt is also awesome.

Last edited:

Looks fantastic! I think I need to modify mine. By the way, I think you will like the Carnell head resculpt once it is painted. It is such an improvement over the original head. Mine was painted by Carnell Himself (one of his first ones I think) and I love it! His Anakin resculpt is also awesome.

WOW! Can you please share that with us? I'd love to see it!

Sure! I took these a couple years back. Keep in mind that my photography skills are not the best

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

WTH? I guess I didn't search hard enough :lol Thanks!

No problem. I just put in "ROTS Obi" and it came up on the third page. If it's an SSC item you can bet there'll be a thread on it already. Patience :pray: (and prayer) in searches is a virtue. :lol

Nice! Which brand of hair-restorer did you apply?

Edit: Seriously, I like the look in his eyes.

Last edited:
Back