Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP! When did that pic get released? Me likey...

Regular lighting makes this figure kick so much ass!

See, a lot would be mad, especially if they just bought a P1 for $300 and HT releases a more improved one for $180 this fall/winter.

Saw the rest of the pics on the other page. PERFECT! Any doubts I had are immediately gone. Falconer and Tracker will look amazing. HT really stepped it up a notch here. Great poseability, as well. PO'ing this guy for sure.

Now how long until we get this gorgeous guy??

n2208164850_28983.jpg

My love for you is ticking clock,BERSERKER!!

I would love a redesigned one. The BD bio would also be pretty sick. The redesign would piss a lot of fans off who bought P1 already though.

There's room for improvements, and if made with this new body style, they could even get the love handles to make it look more like the suit, I'd just hate to see the figure already bettered a year later, when the movie had been out a long time to already know how it should look. I'm more forgiving of revisiting figures when it's a fresh source where the first figure might have been made before knowing all the facts and seeing the film, but when it's older stuff like Predator, I feel like they should get it pretty right from the start.

I know the real suits have them, but I wish HT didn't add the shorter, siderburn type dreads on the figures, they just don't like to be controlled and want to always stick out, at least the long ones you can tame with some work.

No respect for RR...lmao. The guy respected the damn creature better then the other three idiots before him. He made them villians, and actually theatening again.

he also recycled previous creations and scenes................you can see it however you want to.

The sculpting and paint is absolutely phenomenal, but the head is way out or proportion. This dude has a giant effin melon, and Hot Toys gave him a human-proportioned head. Check it out:

33429_410316137343_58690437343_4940.jpg

zz69a3a3f2-550x366.jpg

33429_410316152343_58690437343_4940.jpg

zz7dd15fab-550x824.jpg

zz4adf639e-550x825.jpg

33429_410316117343_58690437343_4940.jpg

I know the real suits have them, but I wish HT didn't add the shorter, siderburn type dreads on the figures, they just don't like to be controlled and want to always stick out, at least the long ones you can tame with some work.

Side burn dreads? I don't see any real small ones here.

Dreads also need more length.

I think I'll be getting 2 of these. Unbelievable.

Pssh, wait until the others are up! These look so great, I may even sell off some of my other stuff to get all three. HT's latest Preds just look SO much better! It's like a totally different league. The P2, and yes, even my beloved Celtic, don't hold a candle to the detail on these newer releases.

Side burn dreads? I don't see any real small ones here.

Dreads also need more length.

33429_410316152343_58690437343_4940.jpg

See the tiny ones coming out of the side, I call them sideburns because they're at the side of his head where the dreads start to come out like human hairlines.

I think Elder Predator 2 has been defeated. This looks to be the best Predator figure so far and could arguably be the best Hot Toys figure so far in my opinion.

I think Elder Predator 2 has been defeated. This looks to be the best Predator figure so far and could arguably be the best Hot Toys figure so far in my opinion.

I might be in the minority but I always thought that all the HT Predators except for P1 and Elder looked like "plastic toys" anyways. Never saw the hype on them and paying the crazy amounts to get them. I only changed my mind when I saw the P1 and now even better with Berzerker !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back