Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then. Guess my Celtic, my Lost, and my BD P2 are going bye-bye... and maybe my Grid Alien. He and the older Preds look toy-ish to HT's newer stuff.
Big money... big new Predators. At this rate, I could probably afford buying a Guardian off Elder_Predator2 (you interested? :)). It's about the newer, better-looking, refined HT works now.

Damn, even in it's negative spots, this summer kicks ass.

not much for accessories. but my clan has some vacancies...i need to enlist this one.

a predator skull should have been a given give away with this.:dunno

anyone wanting to offload their guardian predator, please keep me in mind.

not much for accessories. but my clan has some vacancies...i need to enlist this one.

a predator skull should have been a given give away with this.:dunno

anyone wanting to offload their guardian predator, please keep me in mind.

that could be a future SS exclusive :dunno, but I would prefer a 1:1 Predator skull from SS instead...............

Didn't the Berserker have massive mandibles in the film? I thought they were a defining trait. The mandibles here look like a regular Pred's. Still a fine figure.

Even though its blasphemy, I wouldn't mind if we saw some Predator redos with this new body and accurate height.

Love the newer, more realistically-done skull trophy BTW :D.

It's the same one that came with P1. :lol:lol:lol

Body proportions look great. Those fruity colored dreads though.. ugh. Funny how they sculpted the face like a traditional Predator. And that height pic is funny too.. because when I and others said P1 was short a lot of people disagreed. Now you can see.. he's short.

36873_410316612343_58690437343_4940.jpg

I meant it's more realistically-painted. Instead of being coated in red, it has different shades and layers of stainage.

Or at least that's what it looks like, judging from those pics.

I meant it's more realistically-painted. Instead of being coated in red, it has different shades and layers of stainage.

Or at least that's what it looks like, judging from those pics.

I know what you meant. What I'm saying is, it'll be the same exact skull that came with P1. That skull trophy has a slightly different paint job from the P2 skull trophy as well. Guarantee it won't look as good as that proto pic. The P2 proto skull trophy looked considerably better than what it came with:

pred25uu8.jpg

I know what you meant. What I'm saying is, it'll be the same exact skull that came with P1. That skull trophy has a slightly different paint job from the P2 skull trophy as well. Guarantee it won't look as good as that proto pic. The P2 proto skull trophy looked considerably better than what it came with:

pred25uu8.jpg

hey devil, that P2 got some magic kneepads. how does it stay on like that?:monkey3

Okay, then. Guess my Celtic, my Lost, and my BD P2 are going bye-bye... and maybe my Grid Alien. He and the older Preds look toy-ish to HT's newer stuff.
Big money... big new Predators. At this rate, I could probably afford buying a Guardian off Elder_Predator2 (you interested? :)). It's about the newer, better-looking, refined HT works now.

Damn, even in it's negative spots, this summer kicks ass.

After all that.....you're gonna sell it right away? Wow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back