• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big + 3 to Mark (Dorgmal Snow) for the Biker Scout Armour and the extra pair of gloves.

Neutral for jbinny. No money changed hands, but I specifically ordered an excl. Wolverine PF for him [at his request] as he wasn't going to be available for the PPO event. I even PMed him the day before SS billed me [July 20th] to verify he still wanted it, and it was a go. He waited until the day before it arrived before telling me he didn't want it, thus sticking me with the return shipping costs to SS. All he had to do tell me that on the 20th and "no harm, no foul", but no he waits until I'm stuck with it before informing me. I've PMed him stating the least he could/should do is cover the shipping costs for me, but he refuses to respond.....reflective of his character I'm afraid. And in case Jake decides to dispute my claims, I've saved his PM's and will gladly forward them as required.

+1 for TurdFerguson Thanks for the Fulci Zombie in Wooden Coffin

+2 to EVILFACE for aset of Cobra logo decals and a set of name tags for my Steel Brigade custom.
+1 to karamazov80 for the Cobra Trooper
+1 to sil80jdm for the Hot Toys Wolverine

+ 1 to chocoboy83

This guy is super perfect, ships extremly fast, it took only 3 days to get to New Zealand from US , thank you so much man.. :1-1:

+1 for dhampir46: Sold me the awesome HT Blade figure :duff

+1 for Alter Ego Comics: Received my Adam Ape today; another great transaction :rock

+4 for Meathook
+1 for Tony Meis
+1 for Dark Passenger
+1 for Lopie
+3 for joehunter
+2 The Joker

All were great to deal with. Thanks for your purchases & trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back