RAV3N96's Collectibles and stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAV3N96's Collection

:exactly:

I read some people saying it's a bit on the thin side but once you see him in person it looks great it me.

Pictures make him look thinner then he actually is.
Some people always has something to complain about no matter how perfect a statue/figure is. Everyone knows he was a bodybuilder but you got to remember he wasn't as muscular during the filming of T2 like he youst to be in his peek days throw out the '70's.

Pictures make him look thinner then he actually is.
Some people always has something to complain about no matter how perfect a statue/figure is. Everyone knows he was a bodybuilder but you got to remember he wasn't as muscular during the filming of T2 like he youst to be in his peek days throw out the '70's.

:goodpost:

Like you say some people like to moan just for the sake of moaning. :cuckoo:

Fantastic collection Sir!!

Especially love the Terminator and Star Wars stuff :rock

Congrats and great photos :duff

Fantastic collection Sir!!

Especially love the Terminator and Star Wars stuff :rock

Congrats and great photos :duff

Compliment much appreciated :hi5:
Terminator is my favorite license to collect.

Last edited:

Hey guys! Time for an update.
For the last couple of mounts I've been working on my display and shelfs. Finally it's done, I'm very pleased with the results. Took a lot of time but well worth the payload so to speak. As you can see there's an empty slot in the Detolf reserved for Jack Sparrow PF. Very exited to add him to the collection soon. Also getting another Life-Size Bust possibly next week, which there's currently no space for but you all know the deal, collecting is a never ending story. Enough ramblings... Tell me what ya think.

dsc02665ti.jpg

dsc02674d.jpg

dsc02679.jpg

dsc02685f.jpg

dsc02756b.jpg

dsc02832.jpg

dsc02667vq.jpg

Last edited:

That collection room looks great. Love the dark walls. I absolutley hate the white walls in my room.

That collection room looks great. Love the dark walls. I absolutley hate the white walls in my room.

Thanks everyone :hi5:

The only negative aspect of dark walls is that light doesn't reflect good but other than that I'm very happy with my room.

Newest addition. If you haven't noticed yet, I do love 1/4 :)
Incredible from every angle.

dsc02705.jpg

dsc02749bt.jpg

dsc02745e.jpg

dsc02753l.jpg

Awesome Collection and nice Display you got there man... Congrats :clap

your last Update rocks... Lurtz is fantastic!!!

Awesome Collection and nice Display you got there man... Congrats :clap

your last Update rocks... Lurtz is fantastic!!!

Much appreciated. Lurtz is really massive and so heavy. Wouldn't fit in the detolf so I had to get a bigger cabinet. Checked out your collection, you have cool stuff!

Back