RAV3N96's Collectibles and stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Sparrow PF. I'm so impressed with this figure. Pictures doesn't do justice. Second favorite PF in my collection, I have 8 now. Lurtz will stay number 1 for a long time though.

dsc02776x.jpg

dsc02798x.jpg

dsc02802qc.jpg

dsc02811e.jpg

On display in my new Bestå unit. I think it looks so great.

dsc02767b.jpg

Re: RAV3N96's Collection

Much appreciated. Lurtz is really massive and so heavy. Wouldn't fit in the detolf so I had to get a bigger cabinet. Checked out your collection, you have cool stuff!

thanks man :wink1:

Captain Sparrow rocks :clap I can only confirm it :)

What a masterpiece! My first 1/6 figure and certainly not the last. Unfortunately don't own a Truetype body so I can't display the Policeman version.

dsc02928it.jpg

dsc02962.jpg

dsc02950w.jpg

dsc02952d.jpg

"Here's my card"

dsc02934j.jpg

Last edited:
What a masterpiece! My first 1/6 figure and certainly not the last. Unfortunately don't own a Truetype body so I can't display the Policeman version.

If you start your collection of 1/6 figure by having the DX Joker, I confirm you won't be able to stop, you've got the fever now ! :rock

Nice aquisition. :clap

If you start your collection of 1/6 figure by having the DX Joker, I confirm you won't be able to stop, you've got the fever now ! :rock

Nice aquisition. :clap

Why not start of with a BANG! Yes I'm hooked on Hot Toys products, already got 2 new on order. HT has really stepped up their game in the past 1-2 years, cannot resist all these awesome figures.

My new and improved display. Rearranged a few things tonight, sold the Aliens Diorama to make room for more Hot Toys 1/6 figures which is coming soon I hope. Both Spider-Man 3 statues are for sale also. Unfortunately can't take decent pics in bright daylight because of the stupid reflection in the glass doors, no way to even see what's behind them. Desperately want a better camera. I gotta say I'm extremely satisfied with the look of my collection atm.

dsc03047f.jpg

dsc03077cn.jpg

dsc03064k.jpg

dsc03068vq.jpg

I seriously love you Hot Toys! I'm not sure if I prefer Bank Robber Version or the DX, they both kick ass. Unbelievable likeness. Had a blast posing and playing with this figure, felt kinda like a little kid all over again lol. That's the advantage about the 1/6 brand, getting tierd of a figure just change the pose.

DISCLAIMER: Pic Heavy.

dsc03084e.jpg

dsc03114q.jpg

dsc03123pa.jpg

dsc03139c.jpg

dsc03141wm.jpg

dsc03170b.jpg

dsc03175ar.jpg

dsc03196a.jpg

dsc03212oy.jpg

dsc03237va.jpg

Last edited: