• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Pixletwin: I sold him my Old Ben figure; paid when he said he would and as always is a stand up member of SSF.

He may be a bit needy, but that's not really his fault or a deal breaker :lol

+1 for Mr_Vader!!!!

Slave Leia looks great!!!
Excellent communication and great person to deal with. Extremely happy with how he handled our transaction.

+1 for Roc74
+1 for die
+1 for fashizal1

All brought games from me. Quick payment, excellent communication. Thanks fellas!!!

+1 (billion) for jgama25...

Great transaction, tremendous communication and unbelievable patience through what could've been a disaster thanks to our postal service. Would welcome any trades in the future, just an awesome guy.

You sir... ROCK!

Simmon M +1 for being the greatest seller/ collector on here! Shipped fast! Well packed the item! And giving me a great deal! Thanks!!

+1 to abc_kid for buying my Hot Toys Barney Ross Body -SUPER FAST PAYMENT/SMOOTH TRANSACTION/GREAT TO DEAL WITH/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
+1 to Hush.ca for buying my Hot Toys T1/T-800 Acc.set w/BD head sculpt -SUPER FAST PAYMENT/SMOOTH DEAL/NO PROBLEMS/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
THANX GUYS for making it an easy sale!☺

sil80jdm +1, good communication and fast shipping:clap

hurleychris08 -1, said item was sent...3 weeks ago, scammer like the other poster stated:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back