Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, just look at it and tell me you don't want it :rock

dk2.jpg

Oh I think everyone wants one....but that price :monkey4

According to the link and unless Eddie in Toyko is wong -- I mean wrong -- we have to wait until August (old suit and Joker), October (new suit), and December (bike and car)? Only good news (?) is that it'll take that long for a lot of us to save up for the bike and/or car. But nothing to combine the shipping with for the new suit?

Now at that price it does seem like a Batman should come included. On the display floor it sits by the old suit Batman but if that's the case I'll have an old suit Batman for sale in December.

I did some math on the numbers Eddie quoted...

Original Batman: JP¥ 22,000
Joker: JP¥ 19,800
Batpod JP¥ 32,000
Batmobile: JP¥ 49,000

verses the Toys2 prices. If I did the math right the Batmobile could be anywhere around $323-$359 while the Batpod could be $211-235.

[Figures based on: Toys2 offers Original Batman for $145, also Joker. The ratio between the JPY price and Toys2 Original Batman price is .00659 to 1 (note: I'm using sloppy math so if I'm expressing this wrong, please forgive me.) The ratio between the Joker in JPY to Toys2 is .00732 to 1. Also factoring any change in the US Dollar to the Canadian Dollar to China's money (Chinese Yuan?) by the time these are solicited is negligible.]

Last edited:
If I did the math right the Batmobile could be anywhere around $323-$359 while the Batpod could be $211-235.
These are within the range I guesstimated, prior to seeing Eddie's post.

I am a Batman fan....not a huge one....but it would be tough to pass on the Tumbler or the pod.....especially after seeing the new Dark Knight which I think will be AWESOME!

verses the Toys2 prices. If I did the math right the Batmobile could be anywhere around $323-$359 while the Batpod could be $211-235.

that seems about right for a 1/6 scale batmobile, the batpod seems a bit over priced though, I didn't expect it to cost more than a power loader, unless they are including DK batman with it. Thanks for the info. :D

And look, TWO figures can fit inside. Awesome work HT.

Now give us a 60's Batmobile and a Mad Max Pursuit Special.

HOLY (expletive deleted)!

Price seems fair to me. Seats 2! Only Begins fig fits? Fig Not included it seems.

This photo taken at a better angle shows the proper figure-to-car scale.

And the interior...

Photos courtesy of https://www.oscf.net

Last edited:
Damn the price i'll be getting the tumbler and the bike......might not get to but much else but i'll have these 2 .

I did some math on the numbers Eddie quoted...

Original Batman: JP¥ 22,000
Joker: JP¥ 19,800
Batpod JP¥ 32,000
Batmobile: JP¥ 49,000

[Figures based on: Toys2 offers Original Batman for $145, also Joker. The ratio between the JPY price and Toys2 Original Batman price is .00659 to 1 (note: I'm using sloppy math so if I'm expressing this wrong, please forgive me.) The ratio between the Joker in JPY to Toys2 is .00732 to 1. Also factoring any change in the US Dollar to the Canadian Dollar to China's money (Chinese Yuan?) by the time these are solicited is negligible.]

There's not a whole lot of guesswork needed, just use a currency converter like this one:

https://www.xe.com/ucc/

Original Batman: JP¥ 22,000 = $203.93
Joker: JP¥ 19,800 = $183.53
Batpod JP¥ 32,000 = $296.62
Batmobile: JP¥ 49,000 = $454.20

Of course, thse are current exchange rates that may go up or down by the time these things are released...plus some stores may be selling a little below MSRP. But I'd say definitely to expect paying in the $400-500 range for that tumbler.

My god, not only will it seat 2 figures it'll seat 2 figures comfortably - not like your typical Hasbro Star wars vehicle that squashed 2 figures together unrealistically. So getting this, regardless of shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back