Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie just posted this. Much thanks to hiim

2597573562_f23dbf58c0_b.jpg

Too cool...

That is gonna cost CRAZY money to ship to Blighty ON TOP of that 250.00 plus cost of it!!!
I predict my girlfriend and mom are gonna tag team kicking my a ss over this DEFINITE purchase!

Thanks for the pics! Wheels need to be black!

DSC00825.jpg

Pjam, it's the flash and lighting of the pic. The tires will be a close match. You can tell in the first of the two pics of the toy the tires are darker in colour. I don't think we have to worry.

That is gonna cost CRAZY money to ship to Blighty ON TOP of that 250.00 plus cost of it!!!
I predict my girlfriend and mom are gonna tag team kicking my a ss over this DEFINITE purchase!

:lol mine too...if I were to tell them how much it cost that is..:naughty

Pjam, it's the flash and lighting of the pic. The tires will be a close match. You can tell in the first of the two pics of the toy the tires are darker in colour. I don't think we have to worry.

Hope so Eli. They should have just used the same material/color as the rear wheels IMO. Can't wait to see some interior/cockpit details...

It looks huge compared to the early pics. As usual, HT will surpass expectations. I'm learning Chinese and heading over there for a job! I'll sweep the floors just to get a whiff of their plastic crack now and then!

This is the most excited I have ever been to get any sort of collectible. The Batmobile, the BATPOD! Both batmans, joker! Are you kidding me.....I am so excited. I also can't wait for future figures like two face, possibly scarecrow, Wayne, etc.

Wanderer,theres going to be AT LEAST two in England,one in Bolton and one in Hertfordshire:chew:banana

its so ^^^^ing beautiful :monkey2 :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Still... not... worth... 400-500... well.... ummm... maybe... no.... yes.... perhaps... dunno.... crap... *scratches ass* These new pictures have made it hard to decide whether it's still not worth it for the cabbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back