Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been one word resounding over the internet since SSC acquired the license...
VADER

This has to be huge.

I'm predicting a post-SDCC PPO, it's going to be such a huge thing, with the SDCC coverage, they're not going to chance the innevitable server crash I wouldn't think.

Did someone at Sideshow ^^^^ up, why are they revealing all of these now, there's no surprises.

Something about that helmet seems a little off somehow. I also don't recall him having shoulderpads like that. Is it just because they don't have the cape over them?

Something about that helmet seems a little off somehow. I also don't recall him having shoulderpads like that. Is it just because they don't have the cape over them?

And you said something about me in my craptastic maul thread. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ya, Vader never showed his shoulder pads in ANH, and with his robe over the chest, you hardly even saw that, it wasn't until Empire you saw the full package.

Since I have my Hurricane Vader, this one will really have to impress me to spend more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back