Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you said something about me in my craptastic maul thread. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well to be honest, I don't care about that Maul. I just thought people were being criticizing it because those Diamond Select figures are "supposed" to be crappy. Most people didn't even mention anything specific about it.

Secondly, I was answering the question of "how accurate" it was, not complaining for the hell of it. I'm buying both of them.

Well to be honest, I don't care about that Maul. I just thought people were being criticizing it because those Diamond Select figures are "supposed" to be crappy. Most people didn't even mention anything specific about it.

Secondly, I was answering the question of "how accurate" it was, not complaining for the hell of it. I'm buying both of them.

I am just messing with you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I never imagined this. I always assumed the thread with the Vader reveal would set new SSF records. I guess no one expected this and/or the word isn't out yet.

whewww..................is this where we say "it's about time"............nah................we say ................:woo

Isn't this about the time Chavez should chime in and say it's not as good as Medi?

I'm seriously a little sick about how much money this SDCC is gonna cost me just from SS:

Vader
Stormie
RFT
Iron Man
Cobra Commander
Belloq

.. Did I miss anything 1/6 scale? :lol

do i dare say whats not right with him? or will i burst in to flame?

Well...everyone's been screaming for this and here it is...

Interesting (and good) how they have a trooper in the same shot showing us the height difference between Vader and the ST. First impression: real good.

I'm just scared how much these are going to cost...I have a feeling that picture is probably about $250 worth of product...

Okay, back to the pre-PPO shredding (but play nice please.... :) )

Do tell Vader master. :D

oh dear oh dear, firstly i like it and its great etc etc but, please dont shout at me....helmet and, domes seems to small, as ANH had the largest of the three OT vaders, see this pic..... shoulder bells are wrong shape, seems to glossy too, as ANh had a 'dusted' look....i know i am now universally hated...
codpie17.jpg

072208vaderstorm_01.jpg

Not hated Glenn at all! I think it's probably a case of LFL pushing certain things. But it does look like the widows peak is there at least.

i noticed those too so they must be obvious. I'm happy with what I see though and look forward to future pics and the final production pictures and will order for sure.

p.s. but then again I do have a Hurc Vader on order. ( :rock )

I've always wanted a ANH Vader so I'm glad I got it. Nice compliment to go with my Hurricane ESB Vader with all the bells and whistles, and it's the most dramatic change.

But Glenn, I may hit you up to make my belt boxes light up. :)

No Glenn, I'm actually very eager to hear you pick him apart. :D

At first glance there does seem something a tiny bit off on the helmet. Size? Dome flare? Tough to tell without closer pics.

And do the belt boxes light up in ANH? Doesn't look it in that screen grab.

Last edited:
I appreciate that you guys can spot the inaccuracies, but I am so glad i am not burdened with that level of observation.
He looks awesome to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back