Hot Toys 1/6th Iron Man - New Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the highest I've seen his arm is in post 71, and I wouldn't expect it to go much higher than that. Robo style. Every figure doesn't have to do everything. Whatever it's limits, someone will find a way to fiddle more out of it. Which will give others the prompt to try new things themselves. Gives us something to talk about and say, apart from the obvious cliches and copy cat posts.

They should pose him holding Vader by the throat on the stand:lol.

THAT is just breathtaking:drool

That's about what I expected. Pretty pricey but that thing is a 1:6 work of art.

I'm gonna bet these will go pretty damn fast, but there just has to be a MK II and a battle damaged version further down the line.
But if you want the straight MK III, fresh from Tony's workshop before he gets it all scuffed up, this is the one to jump on.

I'm gonna bet these will go pretty damn fast, but there just has to be a MK II and a battle damaged version further down the line.
But if you want the straight MK III, fresh from Tony's workshop before he gets it all scuffed up, this is the one to jump on.

Yeah, this is the one version I want. MKII is nice, but you don't see it much, and I'm not much for battle damage variants.

Hmmmm,I'm tempted to order from Toys2 but I think I'll wait for SS's preorder. It'll be a little cheaper shipping plus the rewards points.

Hi all,

Rather than have 2 seperate threads on the same subject here, I will lock this thread as the other one has the updated specs and pictures of the piece on the first page.
I could merge the 2 but then the pictures that have been posted so far will all get lost in the mix so I feel it best if we let that one run with all the details of this fine sculpt on the first page so you can view them and all the specs straight away.
Any probs please let me know.

I will lock this thread, please go here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1032419#post1032419

Hope this is okay is everyone
Thanks in advance
Shell
x :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back