Hot Toys 1/6th Iron Man - New Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tellin' you people; Get yourselves a Saturday Toys suit (and if you really want it to shine, a Truetype) while the gettin's good!

boot_titans_of_industry.jpg

Forget a helmeted Tony, I want a smooth-@$$ Mack Daddy Stark on my shelf. :lol

Aren't those CosBabies cute!
Yeah cute. Anyone thinking Hot Toys will make 1/6th versions of these cosbabies?
I wonder how the light up eyes will work with interchangeable heads.
We'll get a good idea when Kane and Dallas appear, but for a guess, they may put a separate battery in the head.
This one is nuts. Especially with the lights. HT does it again. Is there anything they can't do?
There's still room for improvement. They ought to make them more robust for a start. They just shouldn't break so easily.

Anyone checked the Hasbro repulsor Ironman? Lights in the head, chest, palms. Sounds. Fires weapons. Sure Hot Toys is better, but Hasbro didn't do a bad job on it for $120 less. I was almost tempted to buy it just to see the differences, but I need the $40 for this one.

This might be one of the best 1:6th figures I've ever seen. Its a must own.

I'll try to do what the pic above shows with the regular tony head and probably the same with the Wayne.

I'm tellin' you people; Get yourselves a Saturday Toys suit (and if you really want it to shine, a Truetype) while the gettin's good!

boot_titans_of_industry.jpg

Yeah, a mac Tony is a must.. Throw a few Cy Girls on each arm and whammo! Tony is making an entrance! :lol

This might be one of the best 1:6th figures I've ever seen. Its a must own.

I'll try to do what the pic above shows with the regular tony head and probably the same with the Wayne.

yeaa josh ! I can belive how good the head sculpts are.
man I love that all the flaps and weapon pannels open up.
Looks so BAD ASS !

They look very good. Gonna have to look at these suits and bodies to figure how much a second figure will cost.

Best Tony HS I've seen -- and there are a lot of custom Tony heads around now. I think Yulli did it.

Those suits aren't bad but I think I'll hold out for ones that look more like what they wore in the films and not the 'Reservoir Dogs' look.

I wonder how the light up eyes will work with interchangeable heads.

I have a feeling that either the head won't light up but the chest and hands will or they'll be a connector in the Iron Man HS that will be similar to the way that Hurricane does his lightsaber lightups where the connections key off the batteries.

October according to the article

That mean PreOrder this month if HT keeps to history.

Wonder when they will announce the M2 version.

If V1 ships in October then the Mark 02 will announce around then if it isn't a Blister exclusive that will order shortly after the Mark 03.

I wish they would have made the Stark head still sitting in the helmet like it was in the movie.

There has to be something still for the v2. I have a feeling the v2 will have an Iron Man HS and a second Iron Man HS where either the mask slides up or removes showing the FS underneath.

For those who sat on the fence for pre-ordering Joker until it was too late take note. Order this one right away!

Truer words haven't been spoken in a while. I can't believe that people actually sat the Joker out with all the hype around that movie.

Sideshow is carrying this though so I'm not worried. I'll order it through them - hopefully at SDCC!

I think he will order at SDCC but you should be worried because whatever Exclusive this comes with via SDCC you'll see that sell out in record time.

Me too, thats why I'm getting two. One helmeted Iron Man, one Iron Man with Stark HS showing and one extra Stark HS for a Mack Daddy. Although I think I want him in Civilian wear more than the suit and I'm not a hundred percent sold on the Saturday Toys suits because I want one that matches more what he wears.

Yeah cute. Anyone thinking Hot Toys will make 1/6th versions of these cosbabies?

I have a feeling they'll make a Giant Cosbaby of Iron Man but nothing past that. I will get the Cosbabies though because my wife has the POTC ones and they aren't bad especially for the price.

Anyone checked the Hasbro repulsor Ironman? Lights in the head, chest, palms. Sounds. Fires weapons. Sure Hot Toys is better, but Hasbro didn't do a bad job on it for $120 less. I was almost tempted to buy it just to see the differences, but I need the $40 for this one.

I have the Repulsor Ray Iron Man, it isn't worth the price it costs. The Paint Apps are definitely lazy but then again its a cheap figure. No arm articulation and feels very clunky.

I actually kind of like them... :monkey3

Me too. :monkey3

I don't have to worry about the exclusive as I will be at SDCC. We get first dibs! :D

That is, if they have this at SDCC.

These will sell out in no time and rocket in value. I haven't seen a more absolutely "must have" figure since Robo 1. That was a definite must have IMO and a highly coveted HTF figure today.

As far as light up functions, HT has been doing light up eyes/heads since Termie years ago. I foresee zero problemo there.

i have a feeling well get an announcement of a BD mk3 suit with a HS of tony in the helmet:gun...of cource only once this one is out

I think that is a given considering they've worked it out for the Cosbaby:

IRONMAN-COSBABY.jpg

Although the funny thing is with the movie continuity that Tony in Helmet HS should have been offered with the Mark 03 and the full Stark HS should be offered with the BD.

May not be 100% accurate, but I prefer the fully unmasked Stark head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back