Metal gear solid peace walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey what's up guys...

My fellow movie collectors...

Those toys from SDCC are great - fantastic.

If you go to Mcwtoys.com, he has pictures of Snake.

After taking a closer look, the zero version is metallic and has orange strips along the side of Snakes clothes. I also didn't know there were 2 version until I got there. I was told it was an exclusive. Check out my SDCC 2010 photo page for more pics and a scan of the catalog at my sig.

Thanks for posting up those incredible pictures, Boba :clap. Although I didn't see it in your pics, by chance, did you notice a Metal Gear Rex statue from 3A, while at SDCC?

:gah: Cannot find any Zero Version!!! I'll be lurking in eBay to find one.. Gotta have that version!!!

And thanks for clarifying that the Jungle Camo version is different. I'll watch out for that one as well. :)

^Bro, if you manage to find this figure online let me know! I need to order one of these, myself.

^You're probably right. Especially considering that the figure came with an autograph ticket, to get it signed by Kojima, right at the Con. I already have a few things signed by "the man", so hopefully, some unautographed figures will pop up somewhere.

Last edited:
I hate to do it, but I'm probably going to have to sell my signed Version Zero Sneaking Suit Play Arts Kai SNAKE since my wife is making me recuperate some of my costs for the show.

PM me if you're interested.

The Version Zero Sneaking Suit Play Arts Kai will be released later this year in limited numbers, it was revealed at SDCC and available in limited quantities there. The Kojima signing was limited to 300 total, but it seems many of the fans who bought the Zero figure (which sold out on Friday afternoon) didn't show for the signing, so I'm guessing there are around 250-260 or so signed Zero Version Sneaking Suit figures around...

The major differences with the regular Sneaking Suit Kai and the Version Zero Kai are the Zero has a metallic paint application in gunmetal (verses the regular dark blue suit) and the under suit (which is visible on the sides of the figure only) is orange on the Zero suit (versus the regular dark blue).

My Zero figure also includes 3 pistols instead of just 2 - two in the display and one which looks like it fell out of the holster. Not sure if that's normal or if it's a packaging error as my buddy got a Zero Version and his only had 2 pistols.

Anyhow - both are great figures - watch for my review on www.Figures.com soon.

For a figure with a lot of articulation, the shoulders suck. It would be nice if the arms could move more in the front center of his body.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7j50EEBrAy8&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7j50EEBrAy8&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bros, by any chance, can anybody please help me with acquiring the Desert Auscam uniform?

Based on a guide I saw online, this is how I can acquire this type of uniform:

- Desert Auscam
Mission 8 (Destroy the Barricade) – Find it in the Aldea Los Despiertos

- Desert Auscam (Naked)
Complete Mission 8

I tried using an MSF soldier with Channeler skill, and Snake too, to complete these missions, but nowhere could I find the Desert Auscam uniform. :( Does anybody know if this information is accurate?
I also did not get the Desert Auscam (Naked) uniform even if it says that all I have to do was complete Mission 8.. Bummer! :gah:

Thanks for your reply, bros! :duff

^ I can't remember, and unfortunately I don't have my PSP right now to check :(. Just search everywhere again. Around trees, buildings, etc.

It is weird though, that a Channeler MSF Soldier is not showing this uniform in his/her map. :gah: Do you have to be Big Boss in order to get the secret items in the Main Ops missions?

^ I can't remember, and unfortunately I don't have my PSP right now to check :(. Just search everywhere again. Around trees, buildings, etc.

That IS weird. Unless of course, you already have the uniforms in your inventory, but didn't see them at first. Recheck your uniforms to see if they're there. It could also be some kind of glitch in the game. Try exiting and restarting your PSP... beyond that... I dunno :(

I found it.. It's hidden behind some barricaded alley that I have to hurdle. I didn't see it in my map the last time I used a Channeler MSF Soldier. :dunno That was weird. But I restarted my PSP a few times after you advised it, so that must've done the trick.

On to the other uniforms & unlockables! :yess: Thanks for your tips, man! :wave

That IS weird. Unless of course, you already have the uniforms in your inventory, but didn't see them at first. Recheck your uniforms to see if they're there. It could also be some kind of glitch in the game. Try exiting and restarting your PSP... beyond that... I dunno :(

Guys, just saw this video on YouTube. Best MGS Parody yet. :lol

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pMrwNz24j_g&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pMrwNz24j_g&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ia9Ms_fVEHI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ia9Ms_fVEHI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh, man.. I'm still at the office (YouTube blocked here).. I gotta see this!
Thanks for sharing! :duff

Back