Metal gear solid peace walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help on 031-Classified Document Retrieval

Hi bros -

I was wondering if you could help me get through this mission:

031 - Classified Document Retrieval

I am unable to get to the roof where the other Classified Document is. I tried using a Love Box, but when I place it down to set it, It will not let me get on the 3-layered box that I intended to climb on.. I also tried rolling on the rooftop, but I keep falling.

Any tips on this? :( Thanks in advance for your feedback. :clap

Re: Help on 031-Classified Document Retrieval

Hi bros -

I was wondering if you could help me get through this mission:

031 - Classified Document Retrieval

I am unable to get to the roof where the other Classified Document is. I tried using a Love Box, but when I place it down to set it, It will not let me get on the 3-layered box that I intended to climb on.. I also tried rolling on the rooftop, but I keep falling.

Any tips on this? :( Thanks in advance for your feedback. :clap

Go to the other end of the roof, and gently tap the analog nub, to have Snake walk off the edge. But, instead of falling, Snake will drop and hang from the roof edge. You can then shimmy all the way to the classified document at the other side.

When I was playing it took me a very long time to figure this out.

Playing this just makes me wish they actually developed it for the PS3, and put more time, money, and effort into it.

Would have made a great follow up for MGS3.

Playing this just makes me wish they actually developed it for the PS3, and put more time, money, and effort into it.

Would have made a great follow up for MGS3.

Yeah, it would have been nice is this game was released for the PS3 right from the get-go. The comic cut-scenes are okay, but nothing compared to full rendered cinematics.

Anyways guys, I just got an S-Rank fighting against "Peace Walker Custom", and it unlocked an Extra Ops mission that's called "Date with Kaz". It's so......... gay :rotfl.

this game is amazing!
I just got to the PW 2 fight wow ! unreal.
my friend slingblayde got hes first PSP (value pack) and we played coop for 8hrs.

so addicting.

My ps3 and xbox360 have not seen any action since PW came out.

Last edited:
WOOOT !! you can see me at 1:06

this was such an amazing day.
SOLIDUS we have to do this again for MGS5 !

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fS9_rJjDsnk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fS9_rJjDsnk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

^Yeah, we should definitely do this again, if Kojima has another signing event. Such an awesome day! The good thing is, that NY seems to be one of the places that he'll visit again :yess:.

Btw, it's awesome how Kojima got stuck in that elevator, when he tried to "sneak" his way out of Uniqlo :rotfl.

Just finished the game.. I envy you guys who get to attend conventions like that! :( Kojima doesn't go to the Philippines, LOL! :gah:

By the way, do you know how I could get Rank S in the Date with Paz mission? I always get just rank A. :(

Last edited:
The key to getting an S-Rank in "Date with Paz", is to use the Co-Ops communications. Go to your mission prep screen, and assign new Co-Op commands. Try to say only nice things to her lol. Also, be sure to use each co-op command at least twice, and you'll be good for the S-Rank.

Btw dude, EPIC signature!

Thanks, Solidus. Yeah, I do use Co-Op Commands, but am still getting an A-Rank.. And yeah, I only say the 'nice' things. I'll try saying the 'nice' things twice, haven't done that! :)

Do you have like a guide on where/how to get the 'secret' weapons? I need the Shotgun with rubber shells. :)

No problem! Yeah, you'll want to speak to Paz at least 12 or 15 times. I think that's the minimum requirement for the S-Rank. But, as long as you use each co-op comm. twice, you won't have a problem. As long as she keeps replying back with a heart bubble over her head, you'll know that you're on the right track.

Here are some of the ones that I usually use:
"Kept ya waiting, huh?"
"Sorry, I just."
"Thanks!"
"Peace!"
"V for victory!"
"Rocket Peace!"
"You're pretty good"
"Impressive"
"I'm with you."
"I knew you had it in you"
"Meow, meow... meow"
"Follow me!"

On a side note, you'll bascially use a similar method for "Date with Kaz" :rotfl.

As for a guide, IGN has a pretty good one:
https://guides.ign.com/guides/965242/

One month later, and I'm not even close to finishing everything :mad:. The extra ops missions get incredibly hard later on. I still need to get the Carl Gustav (fulton), along with many other weapons and items.

Thanks for these tips, man! :) When I said I finished the game, I really meant just the Peace Walker saga.. I'm at Chapter 5 now, where that prick Zadornov always escapes! NVG always does the trick! :yess:

I'm after the Bikini outfit, that's why I want to get an S-rank with the Date with Paz.. I want to get all the uniforms in the game, and then get all the weapons in the game. :clap

in chapter 5 now.
man ! I am trying to get that fulton recovery gun thing.
I saw it on the trailer at kojima productions.

aim-shoot boom person gets fulton out.
I want that so bad.

Did some reading in Metal Gear WiKi, a lot of useful information!

- In Extra Ops, there is a mission where the player can date Paz. During that mission, if the player has the Love Box, they can invite her into the box (actually, using the Love Box is required for completing the mission). If the player does the mission while wearing the naked uniform, Paz will become embarrassed and will run away from them. If the player beats this mission with an "S" rank, the next time they do the mission, Paz will be in her underwear. >> gotta get that S-Rank! Grrr!

- Three characters: Amanda, Strangelove and Cécile have a feature called "Model Viewer." This will show the player a 3D view of the character and if they move the analog stick, their breasts will jiggle. Also, the player can have the female characters pose in bathing suits in the Model Viewer. >> how can we do this?

*Source: https://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Peace_Walker

To my surprise, I now see the female characters in their bathing suits when in the Model Viewer. Maybe because I completed the Date with Paz a 2nd time on S-Rank. :naughty

Now aiming for the actual playable bikini outfits! :rock

Back