Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

2 people removed and one added.

Thanks for taking over slynger :duff

watching this right now..............beautiful......:monkey2

So glad you finally are able to see these man... isn't it amazing to finally see the OT as it was; not how some assclown wants you too.

I really had grown dissatisfied with SW over the last few years and the new BluRays were just a slap in the face. So, when I finally found these thanks to other boardies it was like I finally had my movies back.

No Greedo shooting, no Jedi Rocks song, no thrashing Wampa with a severed arm and no "Nooooooo" :lol

He didn't really do the cut scene thing.

He only listed the following:

My guess is that this was done because he was recreating an experience and the list would have been too cumbersome.

I have not found more but if I do I will let you know.

i found the same info.................also saw harmy's avatar

:lol.............:yess:

So glad you finally are able to see these man... isn't it amazing to finally see the OT as it was; not how some assclown wants you too.

I really had grown dissatisfied with SW over the last few years and the new BluRays were just a slap in the face. So, when I finally found these thanks to other boardies it was like I finally had my movies back.

No Greedo shooting, no Jedi Rocks song, no thrashing Wampa with a severed arm and no "Nooooooo" :lol

dude...........i teared up a bit...........i was transported back in time. it was an awesome ride..........:lecture
the wife was not so impressed but wtf does she know anyway...........:pfft:
:lol

Similar situation at my house. Great ride nonetheless! :yess:

Just finished a second viewing! :D

Thanks for ensuring that I have no chance at an A on my first oncology exam tomorrow, gibby.

If you got an "F", you're welcome. :hi5:

Got an A-, after the curve. Thanks!

You know you want your radiation therapist to have been graded on a curve, right? ;)

Cool to see this finally caught on. I was spreading the word on his stuff a while back. I did not realize he had finished v2 now.

Can someone send me an invite to MySpleen again? Mine username is no longer active. Thanks!

To all I have contacted your discs have shipped as I PM'd.

I am waiting on some more discs and will then get started on the next round.

Thank you for your patience.

Got an A-, after the curve. Thanks!

You know you want your radiation therapist to have been graded on a curve, right? ;)

:lol:yess::clap

Congrats, Stormy! A- still works, even on a curve!

This is just Star Wars, right? Not ESB and ROTJ?

And a 720p version of all 3 is still available. So those can tide you over until he revisits ESB and ROTJ.
VIDEO SOURCES:

1) STAR WARS Episode IV A New Hope Official Blu-Ray 2011 (Preliminary colour correction by You_Too)

Cool, I didn't realize he used the new BluRay films... I thought this project was mostly done before those were available. Explains why they are so nice and such gigantic files :lol

dude...........i teared up a bit...........i was transported back in time. it was an awesome ride..........:lecture

That is awesome man... I'm so glad another fan has gotten to re-experience SW the way it was. It's crazy how f'd up my favorite movies got. I hadn't watched them in years because of it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/75OFdJ4w948[/ame]

So I've been debating on whether or not to post this. After this debate, I have decided that we, the devoted Star Wars fans, would want to know this.

After a bit of his own debate, Harmy is making a handful of very minor tweaks to V2.0 after discussion on originaltrilogy.com. Most of these tweaks the casual viewer will not even notice (I know I can't tell), but being the OCD bunch that we are, I figured this should be known before people get upset that V2.0 is going to V2.1. Harmy has said the changes are minor and there are not many to make and he will not make any more after this.

These changes stemmed after a lenthy discussion about the colors of the Luke meets Ben scene. It is this scene that viewers might notice a slight change. When complete, V2.1 will be uploaded as MKV and AVCHD and then he's moving on.

Don't shoot the messenger :wave

And a 720p version of all 3 is still available. So those can tide you over until he revisits ESB and ROTJ.

Cool, I didn't realize he used the new BluRay films... I thought this project was mostly done before those were available. Explains why they are so nice and such gigantic files :lol
The current version is still 720p.

Don't shoot the messenger :wave

Only the most **** would be upset by that. As it it, I don't care and I am can't wait till be moves on to ESB. :rock

Only the most **** would be upset by that. As it it, I don't care and I am can't wait till be moves on to ESB. :rock

He did already do Empirr and Jedi as 1.0. They are both very nice. I'll get 2.1 of ANH when that is finished. Already have 1.0. Love these.

I need/want (in that order) to get in on this! Please add or contact me and tell me what to do! Thanks.

Back