Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

I need/want (in that order) to get in on this! Please add or contact me and tell me what to do! Thanks.

I added you to the list.

The want list continues to grow, curious if there is anyone that has a BD burner and can help out. PM me so I can add your name. I know of at least one more, but I'm not adding them unless I have permission to do so.

I added you to the list.

The want list continues to grow, curious if there is anyone that has a BD burner and can help out. PM me so I can add your name. I know of at least one more, but I'm not adding them unless I have permission to do so.

What burner do you use? I might get one just to help spread the true SW.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Watching 2.0 now. Yummy delicious. :yess:

Thnx gibby!!!!

Ahhhh....that was terrific. :)

You know, with each additional viewing of ANH I hate Luke just a little more, while I appreciate Han that much more. It's a shame Han was neutered so much as the series progressed, especially in RotJ. ANH Han was a bad mother ****er!

You suck Luke Skywalker, you whinny twat :pfft:

Yeah, I liked it when he yelled at Chewie to get out of the way in the trash compactor. Like Chewie was a bad dog!

You know, with each additional viewing of ANH I hate Luke just a little more, while I appreciate Han that much more. It's a shame Han was neutered so much as the series progressed, especially in RotJ. ANH Han was a bad mother ****er!

You suck Luke Skywalker, you whinny twat :pfft:

It's not his fault look at his dad:lol

Yeah, I liked it when he yelled at Chewie to get out of the way in the trash compactor. Like Chewie was a bad dog!

HAH! I've actually never noticed that before, but you're right. I remember when my dog got so blind that she used to eat her own poops, my dad used to yell at the dog the same way.

:lol

HAH! I've actually never noticed that before, but you're right. I remember when my dog got so blind that she used to eat her own poops, my dad used to yell at the dog the same way.

:lol

As awful as that is it is still kinda precious. Long live the cute pooches.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

That is awesome man... I'm so glad another fan has gotten to re-experience SW the way it was. It's crazy how f'd up my favorite movies got. I hadn't watched them in years because of it.

I got the Harmy 1.0 set last year and now have 2.0 ANH as well. I really feel like we're at the end of some Disney movie where the bad guy is killed and the corrupted kingdom has the spell broken and it turns all sparkly again. :lol

Or like in The Two Towers when Theoden has Saruman cast out of him and he looks normal again. STAR WARS IS BACK. FOREVER!!!! :rock

A part of my soul has been restored, and I'm only slightly joking. :lol

I got the Harmy 1.0 set last year and now have 2.0 ANH as well. I really feel like we're at the end of some Disney movie where the bad guy is killed and the corrupted kingdom has the spell broken and it turns all sparkly again. :lol

Or like in The Two Towers when Theoden has Saruman cast out of him and he looks normal again. STAR WARS IS BACK. FOREVER!!!! :rock

A part of my soul has been restored, and I'm only slightly joking. :lol

A part of your childhood has been, uh, unraped. :lol

First off, thanks to all who have paid for their discs!
I also appreciate the thanks and iTrader ratings! Thank you! :duff

Secondly, I found some time last night to burn 5 more copies, and this will probably be it for me until October due to work. So, if you haven't contacted jimjimmyjones85 for a copy, you're on the page 1 list AND you still are in need of a copy, please PM me with your address and I will respond with my paypal when I get a chance later tonight.

My copies are on Verbatim BD-R 25GB discs, so please make sure your player supports this disc before you reply.
FYI - the PS3 should work wonderfully, as long as you've kept up-to-date with your system updates.

Would anyone mind popping me on the list?

I lack a blu-ray burner, so any help acquiring v2.0 would be appreciated - Thanks!

BTW, anyone have a good list of custom packaging options for these?

I have contacted all members whose discs have shipped. More to come shortly.

I don't hate Luke, but ANH goes from OK to great once Han is introduced. I thought he was still a solid character in TESB. But Jedi... yeah. Not so much.

In recent years Gary Kurtz has made it well known Harrison Ford didn't like the changes made to Jedi after Kurtz was fired. Ford thought Han needed a heroic death. His contept is pretty easy to see on screen.

Joss Weadon understood what worked about Star Wars: It's all about Han and it sucks when it's not. Firefly is pretty easy to see as a Han Solo series.

Back