GG Lupin & McGonagall Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming you're referring to the Tonks and Lestrange busts which are due in Feb.

Likewise. The lupin likeness is superb, like just like Thewlis. Great McGonagall likeness as well.

Kind of off topic, but were the GG OoTP Mini-Busts ever released? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

Which ones were you looking for? They released the Harry, Draco and Cho Chang figures from Phoenix this summer, and Bellatrix and Tonks are due for release in January/February. But there was about a six month dry spell in the GG Potter bust line.

Which ones were you looking for? They released the Harry, Draco and Cho Chang figures from Phoenix this summer, and Bellatrix and Tonks are due for release in January/February. But there was about a six month dry spell in the GG Potter bust line.

I'm sorry, not mini-busts, but the BUST-UPS. https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/278

The website always says CURRENTLY NOT AVAILBLE and all the retail sites that I normally shop at never has them in, despite the 9/07 release date.

I asked the same question in another thread, repeated here cause I'm really curious. Can anyone help me out with any more information about some gentle giant premium format figures...? Are these pending release, cause I haven't seen squat and I like to be in the know.

I asked the same question in another thread, repeated here cause I'm really curious. Can anyone help me out with any more information about some gentle giant premium format figures...? Are these pending release, cause I haven't seen squat and I like to be in the know.

Harry and Voldemort were shown at SDCC. There has been very little news on them since. They are not up for pre-order yet, but they looked amazing.

Thanks Kit. Is there a separate thread discussing? Cause I want to see some pics. I didn't even know GG did a PF medium. Is it called "Premium Format", does it include mixed media material?

Thanks Kit. Is there a separate thread discussing? Cause I want to see some pics. I didn't even know GG did a PF medium. Is it called "Premium Format", does it include mixed media material?

Don't know if there is a thread on it, but at SDCC they looked great. Despite my dislike for the movie version of Voldemort (no red eyes), he looked great.

There is no forum here for it, but there is over at the GG boards. The are not called "PF's", but mixed media. They are just like PF's though.

There is a thread or two here on the GG HP PFs with pictures. Search can be your friend.

I took video of them just have never got around to processing it and uploading it. The GG booth this year I found to be really hard to get a good look at much of anything since they seem to like to run the line right by everything you would want to see.

I took video of them just have never got around to processing it and uploading it. The GG booth this year I found to be really hard to get a good look at much of anything since they seem to like to run the line right by everything you would want to see.

Exactly--there were things I never got a good look at because of the way they had the lines winding through the booth.

Looks angry:

productDetail.png

i can get one but what do I get out of it ?

Even for the Boba fett bronze thing.

Back