Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More untruthes from HT...?

Rogue One Lies GIF

If they're really planning on Darkside Luke being their big headliner for May 4th, that's really REALLY disappointing lmfao.

Howard seems to have a lot of Dark Empire art on display in his collection room..I'm hoping it's a go and and just another step in the EU direction.

I would assume May 4th is TPM. Didn’t they post like a 25th anniversary logo a few months ago? Better be more than two figures.

Imagine it.... Jaxxon, Jar Jar, Rose Tico, Mando s3 Jack Black, Lizzo, that Jabbas palace singer from the SE, Peli Motto, Lumpy, the kid from Caravan of Courage and one of the kids from Young Jedi Adventures all on a shelf together....
Jaxxon: If this is the best they've got around here, In 6 days I'll be running this planet shelf.

oeExyZD.jpg

Team crass talking Space Rodent assemble!
Jaxxon, Rocket, BuckyO'hare, StarFox and the forgotten original Ch'p!

Last edited:
Another figure in that booklet folk missed was what looks like the Andor clone in background of the other pic
So, as close as we will ever get to a figure from Andor (arguably the best content Disney Lucasfolm has put out there)
A headless unfinished trooper. :lol

Back