UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite UFSA shirt design here!

• Entry #1, submitted by CelticP

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Entry #2, submitted by Veil1

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • I like 'em both! Can we have two options?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoboDad

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is time to cast your vote for the design of our 2011 UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project.

I received two awesome entries, and I'll be honest, I'm having a really tough time deciding between them, but fortunately, I don't have to make that decision alone :D.

This vote thread will run for the remainder of this week (until the end of Sunday). Everyone needs to vote, but you can also lobby for your favorite. The artists are especially encouraged to campaign for votes, but please, no offers of bribes for votes (unless they are made to me :)).

Once the voting is done, and the decision is made, I'll start the order thread next week.

So, without further ado, here are the entries:

Entry #1, submitted by CelticP:

ufsa_entry_1.jpg

Entry #2, submitted by Veil1:

ufsa_entry_2.jpg

Both versions will feature the selected design on the front, and a full size version of the logo on the back:

ufsa_logo-2.jpg

The polls are now open! Vote early! Vote often!

Voted, but only because the Veil shirt is like me on spook. I'd still totally wear CP's shirt during Halloween.

They're both great! Celtic's is one I would actually wear, while Veil's is the better representation of what Spook is.

Dang....I noticed something...probably too late, but the shadow is off on the pumpkin...doh...:eek:

Oh well.

I love Veils. That's some cool art work!

I joined about this time last year, and recall the group doing this last Halloween. I assumed it was something for a group of boardies that were long in the tooth in terms of participation here. The question may disqualify me, but is this an invitation only event (this, not spook)?

I don't want to intrude in something those who have invested more than I have enjoy. Sometimes you gotta have those sorts of things, and I respect that.

Regardless, congrats to the entries. They are quite good.

Dang....I noticed something...probably too late, but the shadow is off on the pumpkin...doh...:eek:

Oh well.

I love Veils. That's some cool art work!

Whichever way this turns out, I'm ecstatic about the quality of both entries. My fear when I started this was that I would either get no entries at all, or that whatever I got would be something I would not want to wear. But I would gladly wear either of these shirts.

CP's design captures the spirit of the Halloween season, while Veil's captures (rather remarkably) the spirit of Spooktacular.

And no, I STILL haven't voted :D.

I joined about this time last year, and recall the group doing this last Halloween. I assumed it was something for a group of boardies that were long in the tooth in terms of participation here. The question may disqualify me, but is this an invitation only event (this, not spook)?

I don't want to intrude in something those who have invested more than I have enjoy. Sometimes you gotta have those sorts of things, and I respect that.

Regardless, congrats to the entries. They are quite good.

If you participated in Spook last year (either in the chat, or on Facebook, or here in the forum), you are a bona fide veteran and you're welcome to join the fun. All we would ask is, if you vote, then support the project by buying a shirt.

If you participated in Spook last year (either in the chat, or on Facebook, or here in the forum), you are a bona fide veteran and you're welcome to join the fun. All we would ask is, if you vote, then support the project by buying a shirt.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Boy, these couldn't be more different as to the Halloween feeling and or Spook time of year. Celtic's definitely captures the feeling of Halloween. I particularly like they way you incorporated your pumpkin head into the logo. Great job.

The one thing I made sure to put in is Coffee. I can't do spook without coffee. That and a dude in his underwear... I can't do spook in anything but underwear....er... too much info.

I always have a flick playing in the background.

Back