Spook Needs You! The UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 (Take 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are putting me in a difficult position. One of the rules I stated was that I didn't want any entries posted in this thread (WIP or completed). I didn't want to discourage anyone from creating an entry because they think theirs can't measure up, plus I didn't want people to be choosing a "favorite" before seeing whatever entries might be created.

Now I don't know what to do.

sorry Chris, I was just throwing out some ideas for CelticP to build on, great concept thus far! :D I would love to see others posted here as well! :D we have guys and gals that are good on this forum here! :rock :D

Nick

so besides cp's rule breaking entry:wink1: how many entries are there so far?

No completed entries have been submitted yet, but I'm hoping that some people are feverishly working on them as we speak ;). There are just two days left, people!

I wasn't planning on submitting an entry myself, but I may take up nam's idea (and give him credit in the contest) and see what I can do with it.

Please bend your own rules Chris, I wish to see more entries! :rock :D

This is fun! :D

Nick

i agree. can you stipulate in the rules that somewhere on the shirt it has to say "FACEBOOK IS THE DEVIL".......:lol.........j/k.

but really facebook = :devil

shirtx.jpg

I think we have our winner! :rotfl

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 NO. :nono

Funny joke (ha-ha), but it wouldn't be soon enough if we never heard/read his name ever again. He ruined last year's spook for several of us veterans with his Super Sayan douchbaggery. :monkey1

I won't wear that!

I'll buy one and burn it on Halloween. :mad:

Sorry, guys. It was just a quick joke since they have those types of shirts for Twilight and most people hate those characters. I thought Rosario was fitting. Carry on. :lol

I didnt read that part...haha. :lol I read contest, and the first rule, and started drawing.

Sorry. But you dont even have to use it or anything. I just drew it for ____s and giggles.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 NO. :nono

Funny joke (ha-ha), but it wouldn't be soon enough if we never heard/read his name ever again. He ruined last year's spook for several of us veterans with his Super Sayan douchbaggery. :monkey1

I won't wear that!

I'll buy one and burn it on Halloween. :mad:

Surely you didn't take me seriously! A Rosario shirt?? I DON'T THINK SO!!

Back