40 Possible SDCC Previews???!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector Freak said:
I'm sure many of the items are just pieces that Sideshow is distributing, like Medicom and Hot Toys figures.

That's a good point. But I sure as hell hope to see a new PF announced for LOTR.

There's one next to the Venom bust, one between the Greedo and Maul busts, two next to the T2 figures and 5 in the Hot Toys section.

Podium 01 - Jedi Luke 12" - 5 ?
Podium 04 - New Line, The Dead - 12" and 1/4 - 1 ?
Podium 05 - Buffy, Chucky - 12" and 1/4 - 3 ?
Podium 07 - Bond, Famous Personalities, Ermey - 12" and 1/4 - 1 ?
Podium 10 - Electric Tiki - Statues - 4 ?
Podium 12 - Marvel - Dios, Comiquettes - 1 ?
Podium 12 - 1 ?
Podium 16 - Marvel - Archive Sets - 2 ?
Podium 17 - Medicom - 12" - 1 ?
Podium 18 - Medicom - SVD, Saw Puppet - 2 ?
Podium 19 - LOTR - 12" - 1 ?
Podium 22 - 1 ?
Podium 28 - Terminator - 12" - 2 ?
Podium 34 - Hot Toys - 12" - 6 ?
Podium 36 - 1 ?
Podium 38 - 1 ?
Podium 40 - Electric Tiki, Termination, Dressing A Galaxy - 1:1, 1/6, Book - 7 ?

Enjoy!

Looking at the pattern there, it looks like a new 1/1 scale Star Wars bust will premiere. And possibly 6 new Hot Toys figures. I hope two of them are Ripley and Drake.

jlcmsu said:
I'm gonna have a mucking stroke lookin at all this stuff.

Tell me about it Josh! I think we'll def see a Sarah and Endo in the T2 line, Palpatine and who knows what else in SW 12", def a LOTR PF. Also very interested to see what's up with HT, will we see Ripley, Drake and maybe Hudson for Aliens? Doubt we'll see supes or Bats as they are strictly LE.

Let me just get his straight. Those of us that are going to the con can pre-order everything there starting Thursday even though they haven't gone up yet or for priority pre-order yet? So we get a sort of pre-priority pre-order? I can't wait to see everything. This being my first year I'm so excited. My family said if they like it we might go every year! :chew

Back