40 Possible SDCC Previews???!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I get a $100 gift card. I might be able to afford Boba then or just use it to help get other figures. But hey $10 isn't bad either. Thats better than nothing. I take it these will be limited to 1 per person?

Speaking of cool, new avatars, yours looks awesome Tom ans so does your sig.

Edit: Never mind on the avatar, you changed it to the coaster :lol

Buttmunch said:
I hope I get a $100 gift card. I might be able to afford Boba then or just use it to help get other figures. But hey $10 isn't bad either. Thats better than nothing. I take it these will be limited to 1 per person?

Speaking of cool, new avatars, yours looks awesome Tom ans so does your sig.

Edit: Never mind on the avatar, you changed it to the coaster

I made about ten new variations and it's going to be tough deciding which to keep! I knew that when Fett came out that my long standing usage of the PF Luke sculpt was going to be at an end. But exactly what it is going to be replaced by, I'm not yet sure...

Buttmunch said:
Thanks. I totally agree. Sideshow really nails the monsters, aliens, etc. Its only humans they struggle with sometimes :lol I hope we get some more alien announcements in the Star Wars line at SDCC!

Yes, scum and villainy on the way somewhere very soon, everyone is saying greedo but the thumnnail and first feature pic is of jabba, never know, we may be blown away with some very cool 12" SW fig, count on it!

I doubt it will be Jabba too and Greedo just doesn't seem right either. Greedo is a strange character. He has about 2 minutes or less of screen time, but just about every average Joe knows who he is. He isn't as popular as Fett by any means but something about him is strange. I'd be happy if it was Greedo, but I'd rather have another bounty hunter like Bossk, Dengar, or Fett (unlikely now unless Jango).

Buttmunch said:
Go back to the Fett headshot. It looked the best of the ones I've seen tonight :lol

I am trying to find a Fett headshot that doesn't look generic...

There are a lot of other Fett heads out there. I want mine to be distinct and recognizable as the Sideshow Fett. Hmm...

I'll be taking pics for sure since I'm covering it as I've said before for another site. Plus I'll have my laptop to put the up each night.

You could go back the the preview shot you had before? Perhaps one of the darker lighting pics wouldn't look as generic. You could always type "Sideshow's Fett" under the pic :lol

Or take a pic of him at SDCC!

Buttmunch said:
I doubt it will be Jabba too and Greedo just doesn't seem right either. Greedo is a strange character. He has about 2 minutes or less of screen time, but just about every average Joe knows who he is. He isn't as popular as Fett by any means but something about him is strange. I'd be happy if it was Greedo, but I'd rather have another bounty hunter like Bossk, Dengar, or Fett (unlikely now unless Jango).

I just can't think of any other high profile scum and villainy besides those two to kick off the line but you never know...

jlcmsu said:
I'll be taking pics for sure since I'm covering it as I've said before for another site. Plus I'll have my laptop to put the up each night.

Way to go J1! And a new digital camera too!

pjam said:
I just can't think of any other high profile scum and villainy besides those two to kick off the line but you never know...

What?!? How about none other than Elan Sleazebaggano?

movie_bg.jpg

You got me there Tom, I totally forgot!

... and thanks again for your PM advice, SSC Leia order is covered. She's gonna be a classic in time I think.

pjam said:
You got me there Tom, I totally forgot!

... and thanks again for your PM advice, SSC Leia order is covered. She's gonna be a classic in time I think.

I hope that the better price works out, but I would feel bad for you if you got stuck without one. If your wallet can handle it, you can hold on to both and probably won't lose money eventually selling your extra to some poor soul who missed out.

tomandshell said:
I hope that the better price works out, but I would feel bad for you if you got stuck without one. If your wallet can handle it, you can hold on to both and probably won't lose money eventually selling your extra to some poor soul who missed out.

Yup, can do that, better to have two than none, it's just that this particular seller has been scrutinized on this board but she seems to be holding her feedback rating and responded to my emails this week, soooo...

btw, you are now one of the very privileged esteemed few to know my true identity (in first name only) and that my friend is a very rare experience, cherish it now and forever!

Actually, we know each other even better as I am nearly positive we exchanged positive feedback on ebay long ago so yes indeed, we do go way back!

Last edited:
pjam said:
Yup, can do that, better to have two than none, it's just that this particular seller has been scrutinized on this board but she seems to be holding her feedback rating and responded to my emails this week, soooo...

btw, you are now one of the very privileged esteemed few to know my true identity (in first name only) and that my friend is a very rare experience, cherish it now and forever!

Awesome! I should put it in my signature and share the experience with everyone!

tomandshell said:
Awesome! I should put it in my signature and share the experience with everyone!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (don't have any Homers)

Actually, you share that distinction with the one and only Wor-Gar, FigureMaster Les and MIKEY, so you are in very good company.

Hey Wor-Gar!

Back