My SDCC Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Let me know if you have any special requests!

yodaqe7.jpg

More pix of the whole Jabba throne.

More pix of HT ALIENS Marines and HT ALIEN.

More pix of Sith Ani.

Also, please share your opinion of them in person.

And come away from that Fett PF now, ok?

Nice Tom, that's a beauty!

For me HT display too...

HT Aliens, esp Ripley and Warrior Alien

Maybe one of PF Leia too? Is she as good as I think?

Love to see a shot of you being carried out by Security with Fett -- correction, shot of you sneaking past Security with Fett

Last edited:
I was expecting the first pic to be Fett! What the heck's going on?

And get some pics of Dusty and the crew.

Can I get some SDCC exclusive Freddy pix Tom...I still havent seen any anywere...By the way your Uoda pic is great! Thanks Tom...

Batty said:
I was expecting the first pic to be Fett! What the heck's going on?

And get some pics of Dusty and the crew.

hahaha

exactly my thoughts

Pics of the crew and especially Jennifer would be nice :) (as we know Dusty previosly )

Tom also, what is your opinions on the Buffy PF

Tom if you could get some close up shots of Obiwan and Vaderkin... I would also like closer shots of Han Solo...

Tom, while the Sideshow stuff is tops and their's alot to see, I'd like to see other company's efferts too. Some DC Direct or Gentle Giant would be cool. I also agree with Alice more babes......er I mean atmosphere.

Tom, while the Sideshow stuff is tops and their's alot to see, I'd like to see other company's efforts too. Some DC Direct or Gentle Giant would be cool. I also agree with Alice more babes......er I mean atmosphere.

Edit: double post

You didn't happen to see Majestic's booth, did you? I'd like to see what they have displayed there....

This is all overwhelming and I know I will never get to everything, but I'm doing my best! The acrylic covers really keep you from getting good shots...

spike01hm4.jpg

I don't collect Buffy, but if I did I would be completely satisfied with this piece. Looks great. Alternate head wasn't shown.

wookilar8 said:
Tom, while the Sideshow stuff is tops and their's alot to see, I'd like to see other company's efforts too. Some DC Direct or Gentle Giant would be cool. I also agree with Alice more babes......er I mean atmosphere.

Edit: double post

I have to second this vote!

Back