My SDCC Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me just say that if you can at all swing the purchase, get the entire Jabba setup. It is breathtaking. You will not regret it. And if you missed the Jedi Luke figure, get it now because it is going to skyrocket in value when this stuff hits.

As I was getting pics, two guys were walking past and one of them glanced over at the display case with the Jabba environment. He could only utter the F word and then stared at it all with his mouth hanging open. Those attending the con and unfamiliar with Sideshow are getting completely overwhelmed as they didn't know what to expect and are seeing things they never could have imagined.

hurleywn6.jpg

tomandshell said:
Let me just say that if you can at all swing the purchase, get the entire Jabba setup. It is breathtaking. You will not regret it. And if you missed the Jedi Luke figure, get it now because it is going to skyrocket in value when this stuff hits.

As I was getting pics, two guys were walking past and one of them glanced over at the display case with the Jabba environment. He could only utter the F word and then stared at it all with his mouth hanging open. Those attending the con and unfamiliar with Sideshow are getting completely overwhelmed as they didn't know what to expect and are seeing things they never could have imagined.

I'm IN!

Thanks for the reassurance. I feel better now about my $350.

:D

I promise that I will get pictures of the Cinemaquettes tomorrow!

I honestly believe that the Aragorn statue looks WORSE in person. It just really looks awful. They are going to have to go back to the drawing board with that thing.

Indy looks great, and Jack Sparrow actually tempts me, even with that price tag. He is the best of the bunch.

tomandshell said:

This one display may single handly drive every Sideshow Star Wars figure through the roof...Anyone who was not sold on SS SW is going to jump aboard now, and start back tracking to get older figures...And what you said about Luke, I think is gonna prove 100% true...

Thanks for the pics of the Duke and the pics of Jabba just makes me want to get him that much more. Thanks again.

jabba02jv5.jpg

Pics don't do it justice.

I would have to say that compared to the PF Vader at the same price, this setup is the better value. And that's saying a lot coming from a PF faithful.

Okay, now that 16 inch Alien Warrior is fairly insane -- I have it on order, Thanks for snapping that one T, no-one's really shown a decent one up close

until now!

Back