Brinn 71's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brinn 71

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I wanted to post up some new customs but thought I'd better consolidate everything into one thread, like so many of you talented folks have done already!

Because I don't know how to add my past custom threads into this thread I'll just add links below.

My custom Greedo:

My custom Garindan:

My custom Padme:

My custom Shadow Biker Scout and Speeder Bike PF:

And now, for some new stuff. Here is the Emperor's exclusive head, repainted by me, HEAVILY influenced by Custom Mikey's repainted head:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

More to come! Hope you all enjoy! :)

B

Last edited:
:clap:clap:clap

So glad you started your own thread Brinn. Your work is tremendous. Im looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

THANKS Bid and Chaka!! Here are a few more.

Chewbacca
attachment.php

Vader helmet mod:
attachment.php

General Obi-Wan body suit replacement:
attachment.php

Phase 1 Clonetrooper bodysuit replacement:
attachment.php

Commander Gree with holo hand:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Ooh; I like the holohand for Gree... I was thinking when I got him that would be sweet!

Also, I really love your Chewbacca; just has the right look whereas many of the 1/6 customs look too angry.

Thanks Gboy! WHY Sideshow didn't include a holo hand with Gree I'll NEVER know! Thanks man, but I want to fix the Chewie head... someday.... ;)

Well if you ever tire of Chewie I'll be happy to give him a home... I tried on mine, but totally f'd up the head. I'm hoping to try and redo that soon :lol

Just went through your Snow Bunny Padme thread...omg
such a great job! AMAZING!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

THANKS Feroze! More!

Rebel Commando:
attachment.php

My old Custom Hasbro C-3P0, Jawas and chief Jawa, and Taito R2 clock:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Another of General Obi-Wan with new brown ribbed cloth bodysuit:
attachment.php

Vader height mod with two Marmits and Praji:
attachment.php

I think Vader is still wearing his SS dome here. :monkey4 One day I'll add SS hands and bodies to them Marmits! :dance

Well if you ever tire of Chewie I'll be happy to give him a home... I tried on mine, but totally f'd up the head. I'm hoping to try and redo that soon :lol

NOOOooooooooooooo!!!! :1-1:

So sorry to hear, but my Chewie stays here! Han woudl KILL me if I got rid of him! :lol

My newest; Clone Wars Commander Cody:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Basically I took regular shoulder pads, stomach/pelvis and bicep armour and painted them up like Cody's, as they appear in the first few seasons of Clone Wars. I added the antenna to his left shoulder and painted the strip and chin on the helmet. I figured he's wearing the same armour in Clone Wars as Episode 3, only younger, so I fixed the weathering to look younger and added the second stripe to his right thigh armour.

BIG THANKS to Dorgs for getting me the chest, shoulders and backpack. :duff

sweet..............all your customs in one spot......:yess:
makes it easy for lazy ____ers like me.............:lol

yea that chewy looks great..........send him to me so i can copy him for the one i'm working on............i promise i'll send him back..........:dance

Man, lots of stuff Brinn!! Awesome!

Does your Sideshow Vader have the Hasbro dome in that first set of shots?

Yes he does, but I added the widows peak with Magic Sculp to it and painted it semi-gloss Tamiya black. Blended nicely with the Hasbro dome.

yea that chewy looks great..........send him to me so i can copy him for the one i'm working on............i promise i'll send him back..........:dance
No. :)

I will help you from afar though. :1-1:

Thanks guys!

Amazing eye for detail. Great work.

Where is your Chewy thread?

Thanks man! But I don't have one. :(

Way back in the day, when Hasbro made 12 inch figures is when I made Chewie. There were no digital cameras for pictures and no forums for this stuff, that I knew of. There is no tutorial for him, I just made him. That's why he's due for a tweakin'. I want to fix his head. This will tell you how old he is; I made him with a stripped down Cobra Commander 25th Anniversary 12 inch figure body, and two Hasbro 12 inch Chewies fur. The Chewie that came with the Boussh collar, whatever year that was. Maybe 2003?

Thanks Elbo! :wave

2003..wow, that was a long time ago...

Some seriously brilliant work here, CW Cody, Shadow Scout, your epic surgical interventions on Greedo and Garindan and and HT Padme...just to name a few, all stellar work:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back