The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which is the better movie? I thought i'd make a poll about this cause TDK is regarded by some as one of the best superhero movies in recent times. And The Avengers is kicking some tail right now.

Some will say the hype is with The Avengers right now. But to that i say look around at all the Joker avatar and Batman sigs on this site.

Anyways i thought it would be fun.

:peace

Personally I'm not a huge Batman fan, and i'm not a huge Avengers fan. But to me it's not even a contest, i had a lot more fun at The Avengers and my attention was held better. Both were good, but Avengers was just more fun/cooler for me. I was actually surprised at how well done The Avengers was.

All that said my Favorite Superhero movie of all time is still Superman The Movie.

(Poll is public)

Last edited:
Re: Avengers VS Dark Knight

What the heck, submitted my vote. This thread should be interesting :lol

Man this is tough. Batman has a far deeper story. That said I was really entertained by The Avengers.

____ I don't know? Right now it's a draw. Ask me when Avengers comes out on Bluray and I have watched it as many times as TDK. :lol

I went with Avengers. Although that could change depending on my mood. :rotfl

Traded up that Joker avatar for Bane I see.

Could have mistaken him for another Batard. :lol

Had a Bruce Wayne avatar :wave

Honestly though I think the Nolan films are not really 'superhero' movies. They're just movies based on a comic book character but their tone and approach is so different from other comic book films, I consider them a different genre altogether.

TDK by quite a bit for me and I would also probably put Iron Man , Watchmen and Batman Begins in front of the Avengers also.
Still it was a great film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back