Do you want more zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peril Unlimited

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I've started my own toy company (working the graveyard shift in a local warehouse finally lost its allure) and my first offering is a zombie, Part of the Zombie Army Builder Program. If you have an intrest in filling out your own zombie army feel free to check my e-bay page...

https://stores.ebay.com/Peril-Unlimited

bloodyzombiehead.jpg

cleanzombie2.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. I may be offering the head at some point and I'm starting work on the head of the next zombie.
I've love to add some accessories at some point. The skies with limit with chewed up body parts and whatnot.
I own Patient Zero and he looks great standing next to him. If I can ever find the other two for less than the cost of a black market baby I'd love to pick them up.

I've been working on diffrent texturing methods for the bloody version that would really zombify the hands. My camera broke so I don't have a picture of the hand but here's a head pic. The hands match very well.

dzom3.jpg

Peril - Great looking zombie!! Question... are you ever going to just sell the head and the hands? I have a few 1/6 bodies laying around for customizing, just wondering.

Great work :rock

Back