Cloverfield Monster Revealed, SPOLIER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic was actually confirmed by alot of places as being fake or fan art.

At least thats the word thats spread since it showed up a while back. You'll see the article is dated back in september. I at least hope its fake as a weird whale doesnt seem very scary.

The parasites falling from the creature sounds right from what I've heard, but yeah I'm hoping for something a bit scarier.

Yep, Magnuz is right. It's a fanart piece for a contest, not the real monster. This was also posted a while back in the Cloverfield thread. I think it would be a great monster, and the louse idea is a good one.

Something interesting though, if you watch the trailer in slow-mo, when the smaller "creatures" are attacking the person behind the sheet (when you just see the silhouette), the person is actually expanding and inflating... weird.

I'm still hoping it's the Cthulhu. Given the texture and size in the slow-mo shot of the giant monster, it could be possible.

cthulhu2004.jpg

Damn! Can someone please post the pic in this thread? I can't access the site at work. :rolleyes:

I found this site that supposedly is an "official" site for Cloverfield. You can move the pictures around and flip them, at one point you can hear a monster's roar. Haven't been able to figure out anything else though?:confused:

https://www.1-18-08.com

I found this site that supposedly is an "official" site for Cloverfield. You can move the pictures around and flip them, at one point you can hear a monster's roar. Haven't been able to figure out anything else though?:confused:

https://www.1-18-08.com

Yeah it's official, but there isn't anything more to it than the picture flipping.

There's also cloverfieldmovie.com and slusho.jp. The main guy in the Cloverfield movie also has a Myspace profile as his character, but I don't have the link for that.

Back