Cloverfield Monster Revealed, SPOLIER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping it's the Cthulhu. Given the texture and size in the slow-mo shot of the giant monster, it could be possible.

cthulhu2004.jpg

Amen to that, brother. From the first time they mentioned after that first trailer w/Transformers that it could be based on a Lovecraft creation, I've had fingers crossed.

From what I read of Slusho's "history" it sounds like one of their subsidiaries deals with deep-sea drilling.

Just where the Elder One would be slumbering...waiting.

Last edited:

Well that kinda goes with the "Beast from 20,000 fathoms" theme I've read about Cloverfield. What I personally think is interesting is that the movie is out in 2 days and NO legit pics have been leaked on the Net that I have heard or seen. That's almost unprecedented nowadays.

Unless we never really see the monster, totally, like JJ's smoke monster in LOST.

I've read one review and from what I've heard it most likely is the creature in the concept drawing.

But I've heard a lot of good things, it's going to be an absolutely amazing movie.

G4's AOTS is going to have the cast on the show tonight (7pm EST) and are supposedly going to reveal what the beasty is.

We shall see if they seriously do, or do some joke that the monster is Zach Selwyn.
:lol:lol

My friend saw the movie last night. That image is apparently real.

(BTW, he said the movie was great)

Spolier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I saw in Thailand.

Fast sketch.:lol remember only

dsc00275bk2.jpg

I had posted these inthe other thread.
So it actually may look something like this then?
I noticed the extra set up arms on the underside match up.

5692-cm2.jpg

5693-cm3.jpg

Not that I care much for reviews, but I just read Harry Knowles' and he says that it is an awesome movie. Can't wait to see it tomorrow!! :rock

GO SEE THIS MOVIE! Just got back from a midnight show and it was amazing. I'm not one to hold back but this has to be seen to be believed. First must see movie of 2008!

Back