Juno

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Anybody seen this flick? I just saw it last night and I must say that it was rather enjoyable and hilarious. Wasn't a movie that I thought I was going to enjoy, but had me laughing from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Damn, you beat me to it! :D

Ellen Page is adorable :love, the story was touching, cast is top notch and the dialogue was great (a lot of great one-liners). I knew going in that I was gonna like it, but I ended up LOVING it! One of the best movies I've seen in a while, I really hope it gets Oscar attention as it's well deserved. :rock

Did you know that the writer Diablo Cody used to be a stripper and this was her first movie? She did a DAMN good job!

Did you know that the writer Diablo Cody used to be a stripper

I'd give her $10 for a lap dance:naughty
diabloSOLO-thumbnail.jpg

diablo.jpg

Damn, you beat me to it! :D

Ellen Page is adorable :love, the story was touching, cast is top notch and the dialogue was great (a lot of great one-liners). I knew going in that I was gonna like it, but I ended up LOVING it! One of the best movies I've seen in a while, I really hope it gets Oscar attention as it's well deserved. :rock

Did you know that the writer Diablo Cody used to be a stripper and this was her first movie? She did a DAMN good job!

Well, I think she should have dropped the stripper name that she wrote under :rotfl:rotfl Dont' think anybody's real name is DIABLO. Yea, Ellen Page was great in it, everytime I look at her though, I feel like I'm looking at a 10 year old boy; which scares me, because I find her attractive

Well, I think she should have dropped the stripper name that she wrote under :rotfl:rotfl Dont' think anybody's real name is DIABLO.
:lol Yeah, I know, but look at her picture above and you'll she that it fits. She's smoking hot. :devil

Yea, Ellen Page was great in it, everytime I look at her though, I feel like I'm looking at a 10 year old boy; which scares me, because I find her attractive
:eek: Me too! She is beautiful though.

Saw it a couple weeks ago. Definitely top 3 movies of the year. Right now it's number two for me, but I'm going to check out "There Will Be Blood" tonight, so it'll probably be bumped to 3.

Saw it a couple weeks ago. Definitely top 3 movies of the year. Right now it's number two for me, but I'm going to check out "There Will Be Blood" tonight, so it'll probably be bumped to 3.
'There will be blood' looks good, but I've already seen Daniel Day Lewis as Bill The Butcher in Gangs of New York. :D

For me Juno is possibly my #1 movie of last and this year (so far).

'There will be blood' looks good, but I've already seen Daniel Day Lewis as Bill The Butcher in Gangs of New York. :D

For me Juno is possibly my #1 movie of last and this year (so far).

Yea, the characters seem similar, but I still wnat to see it

Showtime or Skinamax has Suicide Girl movies on sometimes.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back