Juno

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loved this movie, and love girls like Juno. the preggo-ness made her that much cuter. =)

yes, i know i'm weird

I enjoyed the movie quite a lot, and loved all of the characters. There were a few too many moments where I just didn't buy Juno's dialogue. It felt at times that she was reciting cleverly written dialogue rather than speaking like a high schooler--any high schooler--could or would. But as the movie got going it began to feel more natural.

Saw it a couple weeks ago. Definitely top 3 movies of the year. Right now it's number two for me, but I'm going to check out "There Will Be Blood" tonight, so it'll probably be bumped to 3.

Just got back from seeing There Will Be Blood, WOW, what an awesome movie. Complete opposite of what Juno was, but great nontheless. I also recommend TWBB too; but it's long, 2.5 hours

Just got back from seeing There Will Be Blood, WOW, what an awesome movie. Complete opposite of what Juno was, but great nontheless. I also recommend TWBB too; but it's long, 2.5 hours

I really want to see There Will Be Blood. It just sucks balls that it won't arrive in denmark untill Feb. 22nd:emperor:monkey2 And i bet it will only be a handfull of theaters that will show it.

Back to SuicideGirls... my wife is in the process of becoming one. If you have a subscription, I can send you a link to her page.

Back to SuicideGirls... my wife is in the process of becoming one. If you have a subscription, I can send you a link to her page.

Anyone else find it odd that this is his only post?

He just joined up, he plays with us on LIVE.

:welcome Croft!!

Now send that link!! :monkey3

Ohh ok. I thought that croft was already on the board. Hmmm how did he end up in my friends list. Is he a friend of someone else here. I am so confused:confused:

I kept hearing BadMoon and Ill Jedi (among others) about this board. I finally asked the other night on LIVE what they were talking about. So I joined to join in on the convos. I confuse people a lot, no worries.

Ill Jedi, I PMed you the link.

Last edited:

Welcome to the boards dude. Feel free to PM me with that link any time :monkey1

PM sent.

I don't know why people thought I've been on this board already. I guess because I've done LIVE with a bunch of you for awhile and naturally assumed? I don't have much of a collection of statues and stuff, but I admire them quite a bit. I guess it's something I wish I would have done but never did. I forgot, I need to post in the introduction thread...

So from what I'm reading Juno is a good movie. Hopefully I'll actually catch this one before it's not in theaters anymore.

What are the users names of some of the others that I play LIVE with on here? I've seen BadMoon, Ill Jedi and Loki so far.

PM sent.

I don't know why people thought I've been on this board already. I guess because I've done LIVE with a bunch of you for awhile and naturally assumed? I don't have much of a collection of statues and stuff, but I admire them quite a bit. I guess it's something I wish I would have done but never did. I forgot, I need to post in the introduction thread...

So from what I'm reading Juno is a good movie. Hopefully I'll actually catch this one before it's not in theaters anymore.

What are the users names of some of the others that I play LIVE with on here? I've seen BadMoon, Ill Jedi and Loki so far.

We have a video game section that should have our member names and LIVE names. Sorry but I'm too lazy to go find the link.

And damn dude. You are a lucky, lucky, man.

PM sent.

Don't forget Chimera 1

Back