Jennifer's Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Martin

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm working on this movie (we're shooting publicity shots today) and it just dawned on me that this would be a very cool SSC license.

I can't really talk about it, but I can say that we'd be able to see a cool Buffy-esque SSC line if they could grab the rights...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1131734/

Once the stills start to surface, I'm sure many will agree that this is perfect for a Sideshow line.

I think most of the geeks here would agree that anything was Megan Fox deserved to be worshipped.

Personally I'd love an Amanda Seyfried so I could do a Mamma Mia custom...

:peace

Personally I'd love an Amanda Seyfried so I could do a Mamma Mia custom...

GayComics28.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

So I'm working on this movie (we're shooting publicity shots today) and it just dawned on me that this would be a very cool SSC license.

I can't really talk about it, but I can say that we'd be able to see a cool Buffy-esque SSC line if they could grab the rights...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1131734/

Once the stills start to surface, I'm sure many will agree that this is perfect for a Sideshow line.

Dave you lucky SOB, you're shooting publicity stills of Megan Fox :drool

What makes this a "cool license"?

Megan Fox is hot, but there are lots of chicks that are hot, and I don't need a figure of those either.

I for one think it's past time we have some collectibles featuring Amy Sedaris!

Cant wait to see what this is all about!! im guessing a Horror movie!:lol:lol
It's Diablo Cody's (Juno) new movie and it sounds really interesting. I love Diablo's writing and I'm sure with her dialogue it'll be fun too.

Quick Synopsis: A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates.

It's Diablo Cody's (Juno) new movie and it sounds really interesting. I love Diablo's writing and I'm sure with her dialogue it'll be fun too.

Quick Synopsis: A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates.

ever heard of the movie 'heathers'? sounds like an unoriginal idea.

I do. For me though it's part of her charm. :lol

I'd be lying though if I said that I would hit it like a boxer going after a punching bag if given the opportunity. It definitely doesn't bother me that much.

ever heard of the movie 'heathers'? sounds like an unoriginal idea.

While it seems this will be a dark comedy like Heathers - it's a horror movie with supernatural overtones. Doesn't really sound similar to me.

Diablo Cody is a very attractive woman actually. I love her writing. Still can't believe her old profession. hehe

Honestly, Megan Fox could afford some more meat on her bones, but yes, she is a sexy las.

Back