Jennifer's Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine who you are talking about. I am sure he would never do anything as disingenuous as trying to rejoin the forum after being banned under a different name. :monkey3

Code-eee-ack :naughty

or perhaps send in a spy to report back all the new sideshow products. wait, can't anyone just go to the ss website? there went that conspiracy theory. :angelsmil

Saw the High Resolution pics of this over on Gorillamask. Someone really wanted to get these shots of her because they leave nothing to the imagination especially in skin tone "clothes" that are completely see through when wet. Once the inital "Oh, so that's her hairstyle" wore off I'm actually fairly interested in how a scene like this works in the film. Its obvious she supposed to be naked but isn't doing the full monty shot....its actually got me wondering about the film itself...

Yeah, I think there is only the one seethrough one and the rest are all pasties. Hell, the pics probably show more than we will see in the movie. I kinda wanna see a trailer, but I know I will probably see it just because it's her.

Saw the High Resolution pics of this over on Gorillamask. Someone really wanted to get these shots of her because they leave nothing to the imagination especially in skin tone "clothes" that are completely see through when wet. Once the inital "Oh, so that's her hairstyle" wore off I'm actually fairly interested in how a scene like this works in the film. Its obvious she supposed to be naked but isn't doing the full monty shot....its actually got me wondering about the film itself...

did anyone else not like those pics? girl needs some color and she didn't look as tight as most of the other photos i've seen. i guess what you see in pics aren't what you get in person. still, i'd throw a cheeseburger down her throat. :naughty

ps: i think i may need to go out more. i watched the 2008 women's lacrosse national championship the other day between colorado state and cal poly. some of those girls were actually attractive. those athletic bodies were pretty solid. i wonder what they look like under the goggles. :lol

She's probably kinda pale from being in the freezing water and she's hot enough to never be kicked out of bed, unless, well, I don't know...

Dude, don't you remeber how hot a bunch of the chicks were from the college softball championships the last couple of years!! And it's all about the hot volleyball chicks at UC Berkeley and well, just about any California college. THey show them on ESPN all the time during the season. Tons and tons of hot girls at UCB. I love it here!

Dude, don't you remeber how hot a bunch of the chicks were from the college softball championships the last couple of years!! And it's all about the hot volleyball chicks at UC Berkeley and well, just about any California college. THey show them on ESPN all the time during the season. Tons and tons of hot girls at UCB. I love it here!

waiting for my invite!! :monkey5 :lol

athletic girls make me feel funny...you know...down there. :wacky :wacky :wacky

Paparazzi are right up there with child molestors in my book. Someone goes to the Ivy - they're expecting to be photographed and that's part of the reason they go. But in their own backyard or just walking down the street - they have as much right to privacy as anyone else.

My question with these photos is this; where the hell is the PA with the stinkin robe? What production lets the star of their movie run around freezing and half naked at a public location?!?!

They probably don't have a PA because the budget went to getting her to take her clothes off. :lol

Seriously though, there was one in the pictures I saw on phun.org. Except they made her run from the end of the pier to the landing to put one around her. And she didn't look like she was freaking out cause she was nude. She was barely even trying to cover herself up. And in her interview in Maxim I think, she said she's comfortable with nudity. I guess just not enough to get full for the camera though.

Paparazzi are right up there with child molestors in my book.

i kind of think child molesters are much worse than paparazzi. i can't believe you of all people would downplay the absolutely awful act of molestation. molesters should have it cut off, because rehabilitation never cures their warped minds.

Megan fox is hot sometimes. if you lose her face she'd be hot all the time.

Let's see if you'd say the same thing if you got hounded everywhere you go. This is something that is new. 20 years ago, this sort of thing simply didn't happen.

Personally, I don't think that your reasoning holds any water on this one. A violation of someone's personal life is a violation no matter what their occupation is. People choose to be actors, not celebrities.

Without the paparazzi or media these celebs would be NOTHING. Go ask any celeb if they'd give up their career and wealth to be just an "actor" and not a celeb and get rid of all paparazzi a-holes... I guarantee you they'd laugh in your face prince charming.

Am I supposed to really feel sorry for someone who makes Multi millions a year, gets first class treatment everywhere they go, and can have anything they want in life? cry me a river :lol

that was funny but i dident look through all of this is there a pic of her

Paparazzi are right up there with child molestors in my book. Someone goes to the Ivy - they're expecting to be photographed and that's part of the reason they go. But in their own backyard or just walking down the street - they have as much right to privacy as anyone else.

That is a silly comment. What the paps do is bad, but c'mon... Child molestation and someone making a money off a person making an inflated payroll to basically do what we did as kids in the playgrounds and backyard, is day and night. Nothing can be compared to child molestation. That's the lowest of the low.

Back