Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom Workz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Jon's Custom Workz

Ok, guys. I will post all pics and my workz in this thread. It's gonna be many pages and pics all the way for all past posts. Hope everyone can bear with this.

To begin with is my favourite 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with Speargun Custom. :D

batman89-speargun-01.jpg

batman89-speargun-02.jpg

batman89-speargun-03.jpg

batman89-speargun-04.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Last edited:
Next is this 12 inch Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman. Yes! The catsuit is tailored by me. Takes long hours to put on the white stiches, 1 by 1. :horror

catwomannew-5.jpg

catwomannew-7.jpg

catwomannew-2.jpg

catwomannew-3.jpg

catwomannew-4.jpg

penguin_custom-7.jpg

catwoman_batmannew-1.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is my another version of 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 Special Edition!!! With removable rubber cowl and leather cape, 2 interchangeable heads and 2 1989 version batarangs!!! :D

RC_Batman89_1.jpg

RC_Batman89_2.jpg

RC_Batman89_3.jpg

RC_Batman89_4.jpg

RC_Batman89_5.jpg

RC_Batman89_6.jpg

RC_Batman89_8.jpg

RC_Batman89_7.jpg

RC-Batman89_2heads_new.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is the least popular batman, George Clooney Batman from Batman & Robin movie. I had made him so as to complete all classic movies batmans. I still hope clooney can get some supporters here. Ha ha...:rotfl This is also a special edition batman that comes along with 2 interchangeable heads, removable rubber cowl and 1 B&R version batarang.

Clooney_Batman5.jpg

Clooney_Batman3.jpg

Clooney_Batman1.jpg

Clooney_Batman2.jpg

Clooney_Batman4.jpg

Clooney_Batman6.jpg

Clooney_Batman7.jpg

George_Clooney_Head.jpg

Clooney_Batman8.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is my only Chris O'Donnell Robin Custom. Really having a hard time making the body amour and cape.

robin_custom-3.jpg

robin_custom-1.jpg

robin_custom-2.jpg

robin_custom-5.jpg

robin_custom-6.jpg

robin_custom-7.jpg

robin_custom-4.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This also the one and only Classic Ironman I had ever custom made. Hope u guys will like it too! :lol

ironman_C1.jpg

ironman_C4.jpg

ironman_C3.jpg

ironman_C2.jpg

ironman_C5.jpg

It's getting late at my side, time to go to bed. I will continue to post more workz tomorow. Cheerz...

Regards,
Jon

Thanks, Elder_Predator2. Here's re-post of all the painted predator stuffs!!! :banana

We will begin with this 12 inch Ancient Female Predator Resin Model. Cheerz...

ancient_female_predator_1.jpg

ancient_female_predator_2.jpg

ancient_female_predator_3.jpg

ancient_female_predator_4.jpg

ancient_female_predator_5.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is another 12 inch Ancient Female Predator Resin model that I had painted and this is a special version with detachable mask!!! I also custom made a base with the alien egg to go along with her. Enjoy!!! :D

Female_predator_A_1.jpg

Female_predator_A_2.jpg

Female_predator_A_4.jpg

Female_predator_A_5.jpg

Female_predator_A_6.jpg

Female_predator_A_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is my most favorite and satisfied kit that I had ever painted. It's this 12 inch scale AVP Diorama resin kit! Staging a fighting scene of both alien and predator. Hope u all will like this too!!! :D

AVP_1.jpg

AVP_2.jpg

AVP_3.jpg

Regards,
Jon

This is another 12 inch Predator 1 vinyl Model kit with a custom made base too! It also comes along with 2 interchangeable heads. I like this pose very much!!! How abt u? :rolleyes:

predator_01.jpg

predator_02.jpg

predator_03.jpg

predator_04.jpg

predator_05.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Ok, so much for predators. It's show time for alien. Ha ha... This is a 1/8 scale Alien Warrior with a custom made base. Enjoy!!! :lol

alien_warrior_01.jpg

alien_warrior_02.jpg

alien_warrior_03.jpg

alien_warrior_04.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Back