Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, guys. I will post all pics and my workz in this thread. It's gonna be many pages and pics all the way for all past posts. Hope everyone can bear with this.

To begin with is my favourite 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with Speargun Custom. :D

batman89-speargun-01.jpg

batman89-speargun-02.jpg

batman89-speargun-03.jpg

batman89-speargun-04.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Hey, Jon. I love your keaton batman89 custom very much! The leather suit and leather cape matches the rubber body armour so perfectly and with great movie likeness! It's the best keaton batman89 custom I have seen so far. May I know is it still available for sale?

Thanks, Coco. I am glad that u like the keaton batman89 figures. Hope all well with us.

Hi, BatmanFreak. Yes! I do still have this kaeton batman89 custom figure. PM sent to u.

Best Regards,
Jon

Hmm... I dun see much spidey fans here. Anyway, here's pics of a 1/6 scale Spiderman Vinyl Model Kits painted by me some time ago. Enjoy...:D

spiderman_1.jpg

spiderman_2.jpg

spiderman_3.jpg

spiderman_4.jpg

spiderman_5.jpg

Regards,
Jon

You are still making the keaton batman ?. :)
In a few weeks I may be interested if thats possible. :rock
It looks fantastic. :rock

Thanks !.

And Adam , you have too many batmans ( or should I say batmen :lol ) !. :lol

Last edited:
I know, I know. It's like a Mel Gibson and The Catcher In The Rye, Conspiracy Theory movie thing with me.:D

haha coco. we are linked! i use to say that about me and all the 12" obi wans phantom menace i bought. id see it on the shelf and buy it! i know the disease well.
BUT in this case i think u and i are both trying to find THEE PERFECT keaton. and each succesor has had its shortcomings. i too have the JON coming with the coco modifications :) :chew

yo hicks! well the green eyes not blue. belt color, face not so pale . and hopefully a thinner cape :) i have the 1st one coming so ill let you guys know how it looks.

Speaking as someone who owns two of Jon's figures (Batman and Robin from Batman forever) you have to see these figures in person to really gain an appreciation for the quality of these figures. He did a great job on them! I have had several people at work comment on them and ask which toy company made them. Jon's custom work has definately filled a hole in my collection.

Thanks, Kelly! I am very glad that u like both the batman and robin figures. Hereby, this is my 12 inch Heath Ledger Joker Custom with repainted head. Hope u guys can bear with the make up. :D

ledger_joker_rev_1.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_2.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_4.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_5.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_6.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_3.jpg

ledger_joker_rev_7.jpg

Regards,
Custom Workz

Back